Post anything you want (as long as it follows MFP guidelines)

Replies

• itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    321c36e2otw8.jpg

UGH! You always post the best stuff! Right in the feels. You just get it. <3
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    fidycixer wrote: »
    Birthday cake and a hand stitched gift from my older sister.

kvtx3gbpfnc1.jpg

tu7cwxyve23q.jpg

7gaa53crkpge.jpg

I like your sister's style...

BUT DAT CAKE THO!!!!

Cake... the entire reason for having a birthday. Nom nom.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    321c36e2otw8.jpg

UGH! You always post the best stuff! Right in the feels. You just get it. <3

I'm not good with words so these things speak for me. Glad you enjoy them <3

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Truth.

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    I have a question for anyone:
    I am reading through a thread and noticed that some users posts are not in the sequence of the thread, but their comments appear in quotes from other users. Does anyone know why this happens? It is a bit confusing to me.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    edited March 2017
    :)
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I am reading through a thread and noticed that some users posts are not in the sequence of the thread, but their comments appear in quotes from other users. Does anyone know why this happens? It is a bit confusing to me.

You can edit your comments up to an hour after posting it.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member

Also sometimes the mods will "clean up" a thread and delete posts they see as violating the rules. The posts still show up in posts where they've been quoted, if those didn't get deleted, too.

Posts will also disappear if the user deletes their account and still show up in quotes.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
  • cee134
  • Vikka_V
    km8907 wrote: »

You can edit your comments up to an hour after posting it.

:) thank you! When you edit the post can you delete it entirely tho? I've seen some where a "." is the only thing left in the post and was assuming that that is a post that had been deleted, although the user is still in the sequence of the thread. Is it possible to remove a post entirely?
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Also sometimes the mods will "clean up" a thread and delete posts they see as violating the rules. The posts still show up in posts where they've been quoted, if those didn't get deleted, too.

Posts will also disappear if the user deletes their account and still show up in quotes.

:) this makes sense, Thank-you! It seemed to me that the user was missing in the sequence which was bugging me, then seeing the quote was confusing.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    did you violate the rules @Vikka_V ? Bad Canadian......tsk tsk
  • Vikka_V

Haha,
    No not me! Not that I am aware of.
    I just noticed that it seems that in some threads users seem to be missing in the order of the posts, but their comments show up as quotes in other users posts, it is a bit confusing to read. Like a user is quoted, but I'm thinking where did that come from, I hadn't read it previously. Then I get distracted wondering about the context of what I am reading.
  • cee134
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member

Haha,
    No not me! Not that I am aware of.
    I just noticed that it seems that in some threads users seem to be missing in the order of the posts, but their comments show up as quotes in other users posts, it is a bit confusing to read. Like a user is quoted, but I'm thinking where did that come from, I hadn't read it previously. Then I get distracted wondering about the context of what I am reading.

okay, sounds like you didnt violate the golden rule of Canada, and that is be nice in all things -
This discussion has been closed.