rs2332 Posts: 116 Member
    edited March 2017
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    is under 180 your new goal? :)

170 is my end goal :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    rs2332 wrote: »
    Weighed in at 188lbs yesterday at 17.2% bf. Very exciting. My dinner has been my OMAD meal and i have been eating eggs, chicken sausage, one or two slices of pizza, p28 protein bread with dark chocolate peanut butter and even ice cream for the past two days. Absolutely love OMAD at this point!

Yeah, baby!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    rs2332 wrote: »
    1MADGIRL wrote: »
    is under 180 your new goal? :)

170 is my end goal :)

Almost there!!
  • rs2332
    I have been a little MIA. I am still hovering around 187 and 188 depending upon the days but i can honestly tell all the pizza, burgers and fries are catching up and stopping my weight loss. I lost 3.9 on the first week, 2 the second, 1 on the 3rd week and 2 on the last week but i can see its slowing down. I am going to go back to eating clean even for my OMAD meal. Hope everyone is doing great and kicking butt!
  • KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    Yes, I'm sure if you eat more nutritious food your body will start shedding the fat! Ha! Or you can be like me and eat really healthy and still don't lose any weight ha! But I've messed up my system quite a bit with all the crazy past dieting I have done. At least you are still seeing results!!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    All of those weeks are great numbers! 2 lbs a week is my goal rate of loss.
  • rs2332
    Thanks guys! Weighed in yesterday night before breaking my fast at 185.8. Excited! but i know its not stable weight and tends to yo yo a little. in the right direction!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Congrats :)
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Awesome!!! :)
  • rs2332
    Getting a better grip on OMAD! My body is wanting more and more clean food and i am getting tired of eating pizza and burgers lol Weighed in last night again at 185. I hope everyone is doing great and staying focussed!
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Good result!
  • rs2332
    Hope everyone is crushing their goals! I briefly weighed in at 184 on saturday. This is my challenge and need help. I am getting impatient to reach my 170 lbs end goal. Thank god i am steadily losing 1 pounds a week and want to step it up to 2 to 2.5. Road biking twice a week, eating clean and lifting thrice. I have set a goal of 170 pounds by 6/15/2017.

Currently at 185 with 17% bf.
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2017
    Losing one pound a week is great!!! I lost 2 pounds a week for 4 weeks in a row and then last week nothing...I think if we just stick to OMAD it will all average out...Be patient and you will get to goal soon :)
  • rs2332
    I am sure a lot of you know this but if you dont please use my experience as a guideline on what not to do for your journey.

I went from 202 to 184 in a month and half and lost 2.5% bodyfat. I was in a hurry to get to 179 and ate less and less daily while still working out big time. I was averaging 1500-1700 a day and my weight and fat % has gone up because my body is in a starvation mode. I feel silly for doing such a amateur mistake but its a lesson learned!

I will be increasing to 2000-2200 calories effective today.
  • Brendalea69
    edited April 2017
    Have you ever used a weight loss calculator? Mine says I should be eating 1780 calories a day but I don't even come close sometimes I hit a thousand but even then I find it hard to do...I havent ever eaten that many calories in one meal...I'm still losing weight so I must be eating enough...Happy Eating and please let me know what you are eating to get that many calories in :)
  • rs2332
    Have you ever used a weight loss calculator? Mine says I should be eating 1780 calories a day but I don't even come close sometimes I hit a thousand but even then I find it hard to do...I havent ever eaten that many calories in one meal...I'm still losing weight so I must be eating enough...Happy Eating and please let me know what you are eating to get that many calories in :)

No i havent. I used to be 242 pounds at 33% bf and now at 185 17%. i lift three times and ride bike 2 times a week and walk a lot. That may be the reason why i am hitting this brickwall now.

Also for me its very easy to eat 2000-2500 calories in one meal. haha What calorie counter do you use. please share link :)
  • Brendalea69
    http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

I'm sure that's why you are hitting a wall and I'm sure after you eat more you'll start losing again :)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Good luck on breaking through your plateau.