• pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'd like to join. B)
    Height 5'4"
    Age 47
    Weight March 20 - 245 lbs
    Goal by June 20th 200 lbs

I've been on MFP awhile and gained back after changing jobs from an active one to sitting. I am doing HIIT training. Started 3 times a week and am moving to 6 times a week along with body weight strength training.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    I'm in!!!!! need people to push me..... hope it isn't too late to start
    Height 5'7"
    Age 30 (yuck so weird to type and/or say)
    Weight March 20 162 +/-
    Goal by June 20th 138

I've been so busy with work that ive been putting myself on the side. I need a push and I am counting you guys can help me out and I'll do my best to help you out as well... how are we doing this? weigh-in every Monday??? check in everyday and share what workout we did???

feel free to add me..... Also, today I grabbed my fitbit out of my nightstand yayyyy!!!
  • SP72680
    SP72680 Posts: 7 Member
    Hello
    I want to do challenge.
    Height: 5'4 1/2"
    CW: 315
    GW: 280
    I think this will be fun. I'm new here.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    I'm in!!!!! need people to push me..... hope it isn't too late to start
    Height 5'7"
    Age 30 (yuck so weird to type and/or say)
    Weight March 20 162 +/-
    Goal by June 20th 138

I've been so busy with work that ive been putting myself on the side. I need a push and I am counting you guys can help me out and I'll do my best to help you out as well... how are we doing this? weigh-in every Monday??? check in everyday and share what workout we did???

feel free to add me..... Also, today I grabbed my fitbit out of my nightstand yayyyy!!!

Weekly weigh ins every monday and daily log ins. We will have differents challenges every week. If you have any ideas for bext weeks challenge please share. It's never too late to join. Welcome
  • DaveThomas1901
    DaveThomas1901 Posts: 58 Member
    Hi all. I would like to join too as things have been getting out of control. I've been on MFP for quite a while and log on everyday but not been committed for a long time. Well I weighed in this morning and am my heaviest for a good few years.
    Height 6 ft
    CW - 238lb
    GW - 218lb
    Best wishes all, Dave.
  • caroljayne
    caroljayne Posts: 34 Member
    Hi everyone, I'd like to join you all as well please.
    Carol
    5'3
    45 years old
    CW March 20th 207lb
    GW June 20th 190lb

Today's exercise 40 minute swim :-)
  • daddybuzzkill
    daddybuzzkill Posts: 128 Member
    Hey, count me in!

Eric
    5'10"
    CW 253.4
    Challenge goal 233
  • kmweeman
    kmweeman Posts: 1 Member
    Im in! I have used MFP intermittently for logging. This is my first time on the blogs/posts. I really need a kick to be more accountable.

Katy
    5'7
    CW: 168 lbs.
    Challenge goal: 150 lbs.
    Overall goal: 140 lbs.
  • tinesan259
    tinesan259 Posts: 3 Member
    Count me in please! I'm new to MFP and this is my first challenge. I'm excited! Lots of baby weight to lose and this could be the kick in the butt I need!

Christine age 38
    CW: 165
    Challenge goal: 148
    Eventual goal: 125
  • wikkidwanda
    wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    I'm in.

cw - 281 *i could cry*
    gw - NOT 281
    Challenge Goal - 250 (wait... when is SPRING done? June 20?? if so that's my goal)

I joined the Just for today goal challenge, but need to be accountable for exercise too. I'm starting the 30 day squat challenge and the 30 day plank challenge today.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    I'm in.

cw - 281 *i could cry*
    gw - NOT 281
    Challenge Goal - 250 (wait... when is SPRING done? June 20?? if so that's my goal)

I joined the Just for today goal challenge, but need to be accountable for exercise too. I'm starting the 30 day squat challenge and the 30 day plank challenge today.

Yes that right it ends on the 20th of June. Welcome
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Hey guys I'm really happy that we got a great group. I'm looking forward to the next three months. We can do this together.

So how is everyone doing so far? I'm doing great. I'm following my diet and drinking more water. Tonight I will be doing some strength. I've been slacking in that department.
  • michellerhibbs
    michellerhibbs Posts: 6 Member
    Hi everyone!!! I too am looking forward to the next 3 months... I had a really good day ... I walked 10 minutes on the treadmill and 10 minutes on Wii fit plus... It is very hard with my knee and hip needing to be replaced but I am getting up and moving around a lil better every day....
  • Doll5376
    Doll5376 Posts: 11 Member
    Hi! I'm in.

I am new to MFP and this is my first challenge.

5'6
    Age 39
    CW 232
    GW 150
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    He everyone. Would like to join also. Had a bad week last week. Dr told me I have no Cortisol and no Growth Hormone in my body. My thyroid levels are low and cholesterol 300 x more than it should be. And that there is no way I can lose weight at this time. I'm not happy and of course gained 3 lbs over the weekend because I was down. So I'm giving this a try because I don't back down :)

3/21/17
    Carla
    5' 2"
    CW 160
    GW 145-150
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    He everyone. Would like to join also. Had a bad week last week. Dr told me I have no Cortisol and no Growth Hormone in my body. My thyroid levels are low and cholesterol 300 x more than it should be. And that there is no way I can lose weight at this time. I'm not happy and of course gained 3 lbs over the weekend because I was down. So I'm giving this a try because I don't back down :)

3/21/17
    Carla
    5' 2"
    CW 160
    GW 145-150

I love your attitude. Never give up!
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    So guys I'm not used to this app. I usually use my computer. If you would like to add me as a friend feel free to do so.

Just got back from the gym. Jogged 15 minutes and did a strength workout for 15 aswell. I might need to try going to the gym earlier cause it was packed.
  • Tweety8888
    Tweety8888 Posts: 15 Member
    Would love to join you guys!

Chris here!
    49 years old
    5'5"
    Weight: 172
    Goal: 140
  • noonjj
    noonjj Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in too please! I have been struggling to lose weight after baby and back surgery. Never mind the little one is nine!

Jessica age 47
    CW: 166
    GW: 145 will work
    Ideal: 135