True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    I confess that if my country le Canada passes the law that is anti free speech I will probably lose my *kitten*

Free speech is dead and dying I my country and no one seems to care all people care about is getting offended and being politically correct

Makes me sick
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess I've had a really rough day and if my son doesn't stop crying soon, I'm probably going to give in and cry with him.
  • turbostang7
    turbostang7 Posts: 1,352 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I've had a really rough day and if my son doesn't stop crying soon, I'm probably going to give in and cry with him.

Oh I hate those days! I hope it gets better!
  • DietPrada
    DietPrada Posts: 1,171 Member
    I confess that I check my hubby's phone when he's in the shower, not because I don't trust him in a romantic sense, I absolutely do, but I want to know if he's had contact with his 18yo junkie thief violent daughter - he doesn't always tell me and she's dangerous - she also only contacts him when she wants money, and she lies to him and he has a tendency to want to believe her. I'd just as soon not be kept in the dark.
  • rohneshag
    rohneshag Posts: 2 Member
    I confess that I'm scared of growing old and not knowing what I want to be. I'm currently studying but I'm afraid that things don't work out and my mom will be disappointed in me that I might feel like I'm a failure. I'm also scared of myself. I don't normally let things out and its piling up slowly that when it do outburst I'll lose the ones around me.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member

:-( hope you're both doing ok x
  • kq1981
    rohneshag wrote: »
    I confess that I'm scared of growing old and not knowing what I want to be. I'm currently studying but I'm afraid that things don't work out and my mom will be disappointed in me that I might feel like I'm a failure. I'm also scared of myself. I don't normally let things out and its piling up slowly that when it do outburst I'll lose the ones around me.

How old are you? *hugs*
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    kq1981 wrote: »

:-( hope you're both doing ok x

He's got molars coming in and I'm exhausted. We're a mess but it's nothing serious. He's fighting sleep right now.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    I confess I'm probably going to be sore tomorrow since I spent therapy hakf hour sticking my leg in the air.st the rink figuring out superhero poses
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess I got talked into going to see Power rangers on Friday, it's too late to back down, you only live once right?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I confess I got talked into going to see Power rangers on Friday, it's too late to back down, you only live once right?

You could always come down under the weather and cancel last minute.

..... like with Ebola or Marburg Virus.

I think the Power Rangers are worthy of ebola.
  • Motorsheen
    edited March 2017
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I used to like reading true confessions.
    giphy.gif

Should we make up salacious tales of sex, deceit and debauchery?
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Apparently one of my friends had the bubble guts today, I might use that excuse, everyone understand the seriousness of having a mudslide every 5 minutes
  • Motorsheen

Apparently one of my friends had the bubble guts today, I might use that excuse, everyone understand the seriousness of having a mudslide every 5 minutes

There's always scabies. People are afraid of scabies.
    I use it at least once a year and I don't even know what scabies is.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I used to like reading true confessions.
    giphy.gif

Should we make up salacious tales of sex, deceit and debauchery?

Yes please ...tell me a bedtime story .. :D
  • kq1981
    I confess, I want to be skinny NOW! Hmph
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    I want to be built like Arnold right now!!!!!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited March 2017
    I am pleasantly surprised by how many nice and interesting people I have met here so far.