True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    fidycixer wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I miss the days when a "confession" was an interesting insight into a poster's wellbeing and personality, and not an hourly diary entry.

I feel amazing physically and mentally after that fat-azz burger and onion rings I just ate.

Blending the new with the old.

One is craving junk food for the mind.
    The other junk food for the digestive track.
    Different forms of garbage in.
    Same serotonin high from the consumption. (Or whatever biological response there's going to be. I'm sure there's an internet scientist on this board that can correct me on the MFP Chit Chat forum).
    The *kitten* whining by some of the adults in this forum about how things aren't what they used to be is a God damned pathetic shitshow of their *kitten* inability to cope with the most miniscule of *kitten* problems. I hope nobodies lives rest in their respective hands because *kitten* that's just scary to think about.

End rant.

Please *kitten* ignore. By all means...chances are I've already ignored you too. Just press the button. Thank you.

That's alotta kittening

Complete Fuqkery by some of these so called people labeling themselves adults.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    I confess that I miss the days when a "confession" was an interesting insight into a poster's wellbeing and personality, and not an hourly diary entry.

I feel amazing physically and mentally after that fat-azz burger and onion rings I just ate.

Same serotonin high from the consumption. (Or whatever biological response there's going to be. I'm sure there's an internet scientist on this board that can correct me on the MFP Chit Chat forum).
    The *kitten* whining by some of the adults in this forum about how things aren't what they used to be is a God damned pathetic shitshow of their *kitten* inability to cope with the most miniscule of *kitten* problems. I hope nobodies lives rest in their respective hands because *kitten* that's just scary to think about.

End rant.

Please *kitten* ignore. By all means...chances are I've already ignored you too. Just press the button. Thank you.

Whhhaaaaaaaaa!!!!! The thread doesn't say what I waaaaannnttttr....whhhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    ssmetter wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Here are some helpful hints. :)

confessions - intimate revelations about a person's private life or occupation.

(Intimate - private and personal)

I'll bite.

I confess that I don't want to run later because my legs are sore and my knee hurts a little because things got a little rowdy with the husband early this morning.

My first confession, I want more information!

Further details require a subscription and a PayPal account.
  • ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    ssmetter wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    Here are some helpful hints. :)

confessions - intimate revelations about a person's private life or occupation.

(Intimate - private and personal)

I'll bite.

I confess that I don't want to run later because my legs are sore and my knee hurts a little because things got a little rowdy with the husband early this morning.

My first confession, I want more information!

Further details require a subscription and a PayPal account.

Ok!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member

End rant.

That's alotta kittening

It's a wonderful world
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member

End rant.

That's alotta kittening

It's a wonderful world

Don't lie to these people...it takes wine :#
  • synchkat

End rant.

That's alotta kittening

It's a wonderful world

Well that's a given...no?
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member

End rant.

That's alotta kittening

It's a wonderful world

I felt so...but it seemed an unspoken rule between the 2 if us
  • FeraFilia
    tjiddy wrote: »

End rant.

That's alotta kittening

It's a wonderful world

It is. And at my age I'm not sure why I am so surprised by the immaturity that some adults display. And how they will use certain forms of communication to *kitten* all over the words of people who are spending time interacting with them on a mutual internet forum. I guess that defines a troll. Or just really sad individuals, but I'm not here to make judgements. I'm just pointing out the bullsheete.

Is this what goes through their mind??? I am morbidly curious.
    "(I don't like the content) here let me crap on everyone else by saying it in a backhanded manner. Maybe they won't notice. "

Did I miss something??

This pretty much describes how I go through life.
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    tjiddy wrote: »

End rant.

That's alotta kittening

It's a wonderful world

It is. And at my age I'm not sure why I am so surprised by the immaturity that some adults display. And how they will use certain forms of communication to *kitten* all over the words of people who are spending time interacting with them on a mutual internet forum. I guess that defines a troll. Or just really sad individuals, but I'm not here to make judgements. I'm just pointing out the bullsheete.

Is this what goes through their mind??? I am morbidly curious.
    "(I don't like the content) here let me crap on everyone else by saying it in a backhanded manner. Maybe they won't notice. "

Did I miss something??

Nothing worth reading.
  • Rhody_Hoosier

End rant.

That's alotta kittening

It's a wonderful world

I drink Jack. Nothing against a nice shiraz...just give me a *kitten* bottle of whiskey and leave me be.
  • synchkat

End rant.

That's alotta kittening

It's a wonderful world

I drink Jack. Nothing against a nice shiraz...just give me a *kitten* bottle of whiskey and leave me be.

Whatever it takes

And don't let wet blankets bother you. Just post whatever you want there's always going to be someone who doesn't like you or wants to be a contrarion or is unfun. I deleted a friend today because of someone on their list who fit the description above. It's not my place to tell them who to be friends with but I can easily avoid someone who makes me want to reach through the computer and smack em :) and yay for ignore
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I confess. Sometimes I'm glad I don't understand everything people are saying. But I will say this. I'm not Cornholio. I do not need any TP for my bungholio. :)
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member

this thread went to 11 real quick-like. it's even more entertaining when i don't know what the *kitten* is going on.
  • FeraFilia
    I confess my husband is watching world championship curling (USA vs Korea), avidly, and I'm 99% sure he'd have a crush on @synchkat
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    I confess my husband is watching world championship curling (USA vs Korea), avidly, and I'm 99% sure he'd have a crush on @synchkat

I confess I think he has to get in (a very long) line. @synchkat is quite Crushworthy