True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess my husband is watching world championship curling (USA vs Korea), avidly, and I'm 99% sure he'd have a crush on @synchkat

I confess I think he has to get in (a very long) line. @synchkat is quite Crushworthy

Haha...some of those lady curlers are hotties.
    It's actually a super fun sport and neat to watch if you understand it. I called a shot for hubs while practicing today and got it right and it felt awesome

Omg it was just an awesome sports Day for Me
  • synchkat
    tjiddy wrote: »
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess my husband is watching world championship curling (USA vs Korea), avidly, and I'm 99% sure he'd have a crush on @synchkat

I confess I think he has to get in (a very long) line. @synchkat is quite Crushworthy

Where is this line, so I can get in?

You're at the front of it.....I hope
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    I confess I'll probably eat a thing of ice cream for dinner tomorrow night

I'm a mad woman

I confess I wanna get laid but don't want herpes so
  • synchkat
    I confess I've no Idea how the throw a punch or physically fight. For a skating program my friend and I are doing west side story and are fighting....I'm the Puerto Rican obviously since I'm blonde....we were choreographing a fight and couldn't figure out how to punch or how someone woukd react to a punch. ugh silly figure skaters
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    I confess I used 10 minutes of class time today to let my students fill out their brackets! Ha! And one student thinks Garbanzo is going to win it all (pretty sure the lil whippersnapper meant Gonzaga... but yay for chickpeas! :D )
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    I confess I used 10 minutes of class time today to let my students fill out their brackets! Ha! And one student thinks Garbanzo is going to win it all (pretty sure the lil whippersnapper meant Gonzaga... but yay for chickpeas! :D )

Ive got gonzaga going to the final four. I havent looked at my bracket in awhile though, i know its complete trash now. Damn you Villanova
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Lol. This thread...I confess even after two chorizo butritos then the burger, I still came home and ate dinner.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Scottsdale-CC-Ath-Primary-Mark-Color-Gif.gif

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    SCC_Football_Armond_Weh-Weh.jpg
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Now this is a squad i can root for
  • Timshel_

Ughh, of all our college that is the WORST mascot! At Phoenix College we are the Bears.
  • itsy_bitsy_spider

Ive got gonzaga going to the final four. I havent looked at my bracket in awhile though, i know its complete trash now. Damn you Villanova

Gonzaga's gotta get through either Arizona or Xavier first! That'll be a great game; those teams are nasty. My crew just won by a calm 20 something. I hope you had the Jayhawks in your final four too!!
  • itsy_bitsy_spider

That team looks delicious...
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Ughh, of all our college that is the WORST mascot! At Phoenix College we are the Bears.

Yeah but can your precious bears blend with 3 cheeses to make a hot, tasty dip? Didn't think so... take that Phoenix College :p
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess I took great joy in bumping all the actual game threads in the fun&games sections. (insert evil laugh)
  • Timshel_
    Yeah but can your precious bears blend with 3 cheeses to make a hot, tasty dip? Didn't think so... take that Phoenix College :p

Very true. You have received 100 Internet points for awesomeness.

874.gif

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    You know, it's good to be liked. Good to have friends and buddies. They build you up. You share idea, thoughts and dreams with them. You open yourself up. Then it almost never fails. The dude is only interested in you so he can get his nuts off. Man, that's so disappointing, so discouraging. And as soon as they realize you're not going to stroke their ego or anything else, they drop you like you're nothing. Well I'm not nothing. I'm something. But right now, I'm a sad something. I'm a disappointed something. And I'm a lonely for a great friend something. Guess it's not going to happen though.

I am sorry to hear that this has happened to you, but if it makes you feel any better you are not alone. Not in the slightest. Especially around here. Apparently some people forget that we are REAL people and have real feelings.
    Good luck to you <3

Especially when people describe being offline as "IRL" as, if being online isn't also "IRL" despite the potential even tragic (child suicide via, bullying) legal (prison via, identity theft) ramifications that; occur offline because of, online activity! To describe only, offline life as "IRL" desensitizes them via; reality altogether!