5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• rachelr1116
    rachelr1116 Posts: 334 Member
    naseak wrote: »
    5'10-11 just starting CW 230 Goal 170

I'm the same height (my doctor says I'm 5'10" but I refuse to believe I shrank an inch!) and started at 237, currently around 184. It's taken me almost 2 years to get this far but I quit a couple of times and gained some back. Feel free to add me since we're pretty close to weight loss twins!
  • Ademann1
    Ademann1 Posts: 47 Member
    iluvcatz wrote: »

Hey everybody! I think this is my first post. Anyways I'm 22, 5'8 and I've lost about 60ish pounds since I was 18. Here's a picture of me around my heaviest (203 pounds) when I was 17 in high school and body progress pictures from the last year while I've been trying to get the "summer body" I have always wanted haha. Over the past 4 years I've stopped eating meat, working out (almost) everyday, drinking like a gallon of water a day, and recently dramatically cutting back on dairy. I didn't know where else to post this, but the picture on the very right was taken this morning and i'm getting excited with how my abs are starting to poke through the chub lol.

Awesome work! Welcome to the forums. I can see quite a difference. Keep it up!
  • Ademann1
    Ademann1 Posts: 47 Member

naseak wrote: »
    5'10-11 just starting CW 230 Goal 170

I'm the same height (my doctor says I'm 5'10" but I refuse to believe I shrank an inch!) and started at 237, currently around 184. It's taken me almost 2 years to get this far but I quit a couple of times and gained some back. Feel free to add me since we're pretty close to weight loss twins!

You aren't alone! I was so shocked to see I am barely 5' 10" and I used to easily be 5'11". I've seen a couple of others in the success stories say they got better posture as they lost weight. Could gravity be pulling on my fat and shrinking me? It would be so cool to not only be back to my pre baby weight but my pre baby height too!
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    Im so proud of all of you !
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Wow you look great. Congrats!
  • jinx0037
    jinx0037 Posts: 3 Member
    Bump
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    Happy Easter to those who celebrate!
    Have a wonderful Sunday!
  • Landofkim
    Landofkim Posts: 89 Member
    Congrats! Happy Easter & your are doing it !
  • pjohnson0787
    pjohnson0787 Posts: 42 Member
    Everyone looks amazing! I came here for some motivation and got it! Ive been having issues with starting then giving up. Im 29 5ft8 and about 330 lbs. Im really struggling, but looking at these pics is giving me hope and the determination to one day post my sucess here.

• kidsandheroes
    kidsandheroes Posts: 6 Member
    While I have no progress photos to show, if anyone else is about 5'8" and currently looking to lose 10+ pounds, feel free to follow me! I'm looking for more motivation and MFP friends who can keep me on track.
  • pinklife1117
    pinklife1117 Posts: 79 Member
    I'm 5 foot 8 and my pic is my largest at 270 and the second one is 170 ish. I have 32.5 % body fat! I want to lose another 30 lbs! You are all inspiring me :-)
  • cowleyl
    cowleyl Posts: 169 Member
    ahsavs74tzec.jpg

5'11 - Not sure of weight in first photo - probably 225? Currently 179 - looking to lose 25 more.

You look a-mazing! And I love, love your new hair!
  • iluvcatz
    iluvcatz Posts: 11 Member
    You women are all goddesses! This thread is so inspiring to me. I'm 5'8" and about 205. I want to get down to 150 (155 might be more reasonable).

It took me a long time because I wanted to do it safely and have it be sustainable but it was totally possible given the stress of transitioning from high school to university and moving 3 times in the past 4 years. I have no advice for shorter term weight loss as I found that the slower method of just gradually exercising more and eating less came naturally over time with being more disciplined about saying no to things and embracing things I used to say no to. I still eat a lot of what I want (I.e burritos) but have learned to always get a small and to ask for no cheese and sour cream and it saves a lot of calories. You realize that things taste just as good without the added extras anyways. Good luck!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!