Dajoloehrs journey

Replies

• KetoKaHee
    KetoKaHee Posts: 270 Member
    SUCCESS!! So happy to hear your spirits are up and you are having a fabulous day! Looking forward to your dinner photos!!
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    Wonderful! Knew you'd get back on track.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    :)
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    I decided to keep my Thursday splurge day this week, despite my 2 week food bender. I'm so proud that I didn't really over do it. I did have 2 glasses of light chocolate milk with some PB2 in it after dinner, which was amazing FYI, and a couple cookies so that put me over, but nothing compared to my usual splurge. I don't feel like I missed out on anything, I always feel like on splurge days I need to consume anything and everything that I don't eat throughout the week. I bought the smallest pkg size of the things that I wanted. threw in a protein bar instead of a chocolate bar and logged everything (except the milk) I did weigh in 1 lbs more today than yesterday, but considering I'm down 10lbs from Monday, I'm OK with that. I only have 7 more to re lose from my 2 week food fiasco :)
    Happy Friday Everyone!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    More than half way down! Yay :)
    Easy come, easy go :)
  • KetoKaHee
    That's great news! I would assume most people weigh more after a splurge day... I know I do! But it comes off quick. I like the idea of buying the smallest package of the things you want. Great idea!!
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I thought you would get rid of it fast. Good job! Not too fast, not too slow will get us all there!
  • dajoloehr
    I made stir fry for game night tonight. General Tao sauce, chicken breast, broccoli, bell peppers, baby corn, snap peas, spring rolls, rice and noodles. I made myself a lunch plate of food and stopped when I reached my "full sigh" scrapped off my plate and packed up the left overs so I couldn't pick at it. Now I've got my 1.5L water bottle to sustain me while we play.
  • dajoloehr
    Left over stir fry tonight for dinner :)
    I'm nervous about weigh in tomorrow, with all the ups and downs this month, there's no telling what the scale will have for me tomorrow. Going to finish March strong, but i cant wait to kick Aprils but :) hopefully the weather picks up so i can start riding my bike to work again :smiley:
  • Brendalea69
    Good attitude about kicking April's butt!!! :p
  • dajoloehr
    Woohoo down 1.2lbs I'm only 4 ish lbs away from putting my stupid 2 week food blunder behind me. It's funny, looking back on my progress graph, I seem to get to 245 than shoot up to 260 rinse repeat, 3 times now in the past year. I've got to get below 245, than maybe I can lose another 70lbs and I'll be ok going on between the same 15lbs forever lol
  • KetoKaHee
    Yes!!!!!! That is awesome. You will get there just you wait!
  • Brendalea69
    Yay!!! Stay strong :)
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    210 is my stall weight. Very hard to get past.
  • Brendalea69
    I would have a stall every week if I didn't have a total fast on Friday...Its hard but I'm hoping that I won't have to do it as much once I reach my goal.
  • LittleForestOwl
    LittleForestOwl Posts: 35 Member
    You're doing amazing! You've got this!
  • dajoloehr
    Good day today, I always find Tuesdays to be the easiest ( they are my Monday) Day one of not having my timmies (coffee)in the morning, for those who know what roll up the rim is, it's over so I no longer have an excuse to keep buying them. :neutral:
    I'm getting prepared to start riding my bike to work, it's about a 12 minutes ride downhill to work, and I work at 5am, so the roads are pretty dead at 4:30 :) it's such a great way to wake up.
  • Brendalea69
    You'll be riding all uphill on your way home then :o Good Luck!!!
  • KetoKaHee
    I always admire people who ride their bike to work! I know I could do it in the morning but coming home...no way! I'm always too tired!! I think this is such a great habit to get yourself in and I'm sure you will feel energized! Let us know how it goes!!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Look at you! Making all these positive changes in your life <3