Pizza is ruined!

Replies

• JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Hey get this, I started adding 10 grams of Chia seeds to my pizza. It works.
  • dawnna76
    dawnna76 Posts: 987 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    No...I have pizza most every Friday evening along with movie night with my wife and kiddos...we have a favorite local pizzeria that uses very fresh, high quality ingredients...it's delicious...can't wait for tonight.

here too. I look forward to Fridays!
  • PAnn1
    PAnn1 Posts: 530 Member
    Cheetos. I still have pizza once a week at our favorite pizza place, but can't eat a lot of it anymore. Sometimes it does taste greasier than pre-journey days. Now I do crave healthier foods (veggies and fruits) over chips and dip or Cheetos.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited March 2017
    No...I have pizza most every Friday evening along with movie night with my wife and kiddos...we have a favorite local pizzeria that uses very fresh, high quality ingredients...it's delicious...can't wait for tonight.

Same. (Well, not the movie night bit, but regularly having pizza from a local Italian place, as well as a few other good local places or homemade, and still enjoying it.)

I ate a pretty whole-foods, homemade based diet, and I am kind of a foodie (I love trying new things when cooking, new local restaurants, different types of food) and ate lots if fish and vegetables and all that, and didn't really find that my diet was geared a lot toward any particular sort of food (not especially salty or sugary or whatever), so I haven't found that what I eat or what I like to eat has changed that much. (I do think, on average, that what you eat affects what you want to eat.)

The high cal things I love (like really good cheese among many others) are still things I love.
  • Derpy_Hooves
    Derpy_Hooves Posts: 234 Member
    Pasta sauce from a jar. Vile.
    So much easier to make a large pot of bolognese and freeze a couple in batches. Even my children won't touch the ready-made stuff anymore and they're not always fans of my home-cooking.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    I would say chain pizza is ruined for me, but only because through this process I have found that I enjoy making my own more. So, pizza is still a winner in my house, but we changed the habit from delivery to making our own. It just tastes so much better.
  • jacobsl221
    jacobsl221 Posts: 75 Member
    Believe it or not I had my first piece of dark chocolate in 4 months yesterday, and it was not at all good. Not satisfying, not sweet, and not worth the 60 calories. I will have an apple instead.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    I eat bagels and pizza all the time. It's in my blood! hahah. But potato chips are nasty now to me. Too salty, and you can taste the oil. Baked potato chips are a bit better.
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    I like pizza. Pizza is good. A Mighty Meaty from Mellow Mushroom has fantastic macros, calorie dense for sure, but I make it work from time to time.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    3316070989_5803d77fc0.jpg

The best!!!!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member

THIS. I eat different pizza than I used to eat.
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Pizza isn't ruinable:)

• Depends on the pizza. Maybe your taste buds have be one more discerning and you just need better quality pizza. We are having homemade pizza for family movie night tonight and I am looking forward to it!
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    I like pizza. Pizza is good. A Mighty Meaty from Mellow Mushroom has fantastic macros, calorie dense for sure, but I make it work from time to time.

Mellow Mushroom might be my favorite pizza chain anywhere. The crust is almost good enough to eat on it's own then you add on some good fresh toppings....yum :)