• sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    3316070989_5803d77fc0.jpg

The best!!!!

Is that in Colorado?
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Overly greasy chain pizzas were never my favourite anyway. Now if I eat pizza I make sure it's good. Luckily there's a bunch of really good wood fired places within spitting distance of me. I also noticed frozen dough in the supermarket today which, if you can't be bothered making the dough, is a great option for homemade.

As for what I rarely eat now, another one for fried chicken. Particularly legs and thighs, which are my favourite. Results in an immediate and urgent trip to the toilet. I still have it very occasionally and just suffer the consequences!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    sklarbodds wrote: »
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    3316070989_5803d77fc0.jpg

The best!!!!

Is that in Colorado?

New Mexico...
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    edited March 2017
    sklarbodds wrote: »
    I like pizza. Pizza is good. A Mighty Meaty from Mellow Mushroom has fantastic macros, calorie dense for sure, but I make it work from time to time.

Mellow Mushroom might be my favorite pizza chain anywhere. The crust is almost good enough to eat on it's own then you add on some good fresh toppings....yum :)

Ever get the pretzels? NOMNOMNOMNOM.....
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    I remember a while back I was on a full keto diet and after about 6 months I tried a small bit of the crust and it actually tasted disgusting!!! Now that I'm back on some extra carbs it doesn't taste as bad as it did... I'm thinking cause it was from pizza pizza is why it was so crappy!! lol
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    tjones0411 wrote: »
    Good pizza and great wine together is still my version of heaven. But crappy Pizza Hut pizza...not even worth it now. I can't think of anything that's actually ruined for me - just things that are no longer worth the effort.

same here with the pizza hut, pizza hut pizza tears my stomach up now and it never did before. I dont eat it now
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Tuna,I cant even stand the thought of eating it.potted meat(some will say ewwww) was my favorite and ate it as a kid and throughout life but not a lot. I cant even stand it now.
  • icecreambecky
    icecreambecky Posts: 13 Member
    edited March 2017
    Little Caesar's isn't worth the calories to me these days; in fact, I can't stand all that BREAD. Pizza with thick crust does NOT appeal to me anymore; the guilt from eating that much bread isn't worth how it tastes to me. Used to, but now I really prefer thin crust pizza/flatbread. I want A LOT of sauce and toppings, and just barely enough bread for me to hold it all together. I actually feel like I'd really enjoy the vegetable/chicken pizza crusts Pinterest keeps advertising nowadays.

But pancakes/waffles and milkshakes. I've gotten to the point where I haven't had them for so long, and now when I have them they just don't taste good enough to warrant all the calories and sugar that comes with it. So interesting when food gets to that point, where the negatives outweigh even the taste. Cause believe me...I'm REALLY into taste.
  • CatLou76
    CatLou76 Posts: 26 Member
    Pizza is delicious. Pizza with pineapple is the most delicious. Homemade pizza with pineapple and a glass of Shiraz is heaven on earth. If I ever fall out of love with pizza, there will be no reason to go on.
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    There is nothing that I don't appreciate or love still. Pizza is like a food group to me. Although, wine used to be a food group - but I rarely drink it now.. usually pick vodka. haha.

I hate kale. If that counts?
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,930 Member
    Eating out most places is something I rarely crave anymore...everything is just so outrageously salty (and in some of these 'foodie' places too sugary)! I'd much rather make stuff at home. Pizza is one of those things that when I make it, I can control what goes in it, and have grown to prefer it to take-out. I love pizza.

I definitely don't enjoy eating at most restaurants or getting take-out any more. I still do it occasionally, but I usually pay for it the next day. I have a couple of go-to places to eat out that aren't too bad, but I may only go out to eat once a week at the most...and I try to keep it to once every couple of weeks.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    The only way you can ruin pizza is by putting pineapple on it.

Yeah, I went there. Bite me.

False... have you seen banana pizza?

n6gxezngsw7f.png
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member

n6gxezngsw7f.png

I don't know what that is, but it sure as heck ain't pizza!
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited March 2017

n6gxezngsw7f.png

I don't know what that is, but it sure as heck ain't pizza!

That is vomit on crust. (If you can even call that crust.)
  • brittyn3
    I recently read an article that said that people who put pineapple on pizza were members of an end of days cult and should be put down on sight.........just something I read.......I don't know if its true or not..........seems true though........

DISCLAIMER::::::::THIS IS TOTAL SARCASM......

in case you didn't notice.

I happen to love pineapple on my pizza. And just because I'm a member of said cult... it has nothing to do with pineapple on pizza. Shameful.

• brittyn3
    But seriously. Pineapple, jalapeno, mushrooms, and black olives. Load it up. I'm happy. NOM NOM
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    This thread is making me really excited to go home and finish other half of my personal pizza from a restaurant I was at the other day.
  • BruinsGal_91
    BruinsGal_91 Posts: 1,400 Member
    This thread is making me really excited to go home and finish other half of my personal pizza from a restaurant I was at the other day.

Friday night is pizza night in my house and I can't wait to get home and make it. There will be olives, pepperoni, prosciutto, mozzarella, peppers, onion, mushrooms, but NO BLOODY PINEAPPLE OR BANANA. And the crust will be complete carb-loaded heaven. None of this cauliflower malarkey. Seriously what is wrong with you people? :smiley:
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    A nice, cold Coca-Cola. I never drank a lot of soda. Usually one a day with lunch, but quit drinking them about 7 or 8 years ago. I remember a few months after I quit - it was my birthday - I ordered a pizza for dinner and asked for a bottle of coke. Not much beats a nice, cold, refreshing coke. And then it hit my lips and I was disgusted. I'm gonna be honest, I'm still kinda sad about it. Don't need it, obviously, but it was such a simple joy back in the day and I miss that feeling. LOL