True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    All MY real friends email me from Nigeria... and they are only my frineds 'cause they have all promised to send me money... YES... my friendship can be bought... I guess that's my confession today :)

After checking my wallet, I have $17.28... is that enough?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    All MY real friends email me from Nigeria... and they are only my frineds 'cause they have all promised to send me money... YES... my friendship can be bought... I guess that's my confession today :)

Im still waiting on that bridge you sold me ..Golden Gate I believe you said .. :D
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    salembambi wrote: »
    my flagging finger will commence triggering...

Are you the one who flagged my Morpheus picture?

*kitten* no, just joking about flagging my own posts. i don't believe in flagging, nothing offends me. and if something did offend me, there's this dandy function on my mouse that allows me to keep scrolling to protect my snowflake sensibilities.

Post Reported

.... you have damaged my inner child with your callous remarks
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

*kitten* no, just joking about flagging my own posts. i don't believe in flagging, nothing offends me. and if something did offend me, there's this dandy function on my mouse that allows me to keep scrolling to protect my snowflake sensibilities.

Post Reported

don't taze...i mean...don't flag me, bro
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member

Post Reported

Block
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    synchkat wrote: »

Post Reported

Block

***scroll***

***cry***

***scroll***

***scroll***
  • synchkat
    When I look at @BedsideTableKangaroo pp ..I think it looks like a roo with boobs :D

It's quite offensive who
    Hahahahah
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    When I look at @BedsideTableKangaroo pp ..I think it looks like a roo with boobs :D

no shaming, please. i am sensitive about my man-rooboobs, that's why i cover them with my hands. i also cover them because they are as sensitive as i am about having them. the ceiling vent is pointed directly at them.
  • His_Buttercup2015
    His_Buttercup2015 Posts: 114 Member
    I confess I found this thread highly entertaining!

I also never log any of the jolly ranchers I have at work :|
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Apparently some people forget that we are REAL people and have real feelings.
    Good luck to you <3

Real people aren't the problems. It's been the fake ones really.

Good on ya'll.

Very well said my friend. Gah I just love your big ole heart in a friend zone way of course ;)
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    fidycixer wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I miss the days when a "confession" was an interesting insight into a poster's wellbeing and personality, and not an hourly diary entry.

I feel amazing physically and mentally after that fat-azz burger and onion rings I just ate.

Blending the new with the old.

One is craving junk food for the mind.
    The other junk food for the digestive track.
    Different forms of garbage in.
    Same serotonin high from the consumption. (Or whatever biological response there's going to be. I'm sure there's an internet scientist on this board that can correct me on the MFP Chit Chat forum).
    The *kitten* whining by some of the adults in this forum about how things aren't what they used to be is a God damned pathetic shitshow of their *kitten* inability to cope with the most miniscule of *kitten* problems. I hope nobodies lives rest in their respective hands because *kitten* that's just scary to think about.

End rant.

Please *kitten* ignore. By all means...chances are I've already ignored you too. Just press the button. Thank you.

That's alotta kittening

Complete Fuqkery by some of these so called people labeling themselves adults.

It's a wonderful world

It is. And at my age I'm not sure why I am so surprised by the immaturity that some adults display. And how they will use certain forms of communication to *kitten* all over the words of people who are spending time interacting with them on a mutual internet forum. I guess that defines a troll. Or just really sad individuals, but I'm not here to make judgements. I'm just pointing out the bullsheete.

Is this what goes through their mind??? I am morbidly curious.
    "(I don't like the content) here let me crap on everyone else by saying it in a backhanded manner. Maybe they won't notice. "

What they bank in is nobody saying anything. Or everyone just *kitten* agreeing with them and rolling in so the *kitten* continues. Sometimes I have trouble biting my tongue.
    Lack of impulse control points to a decidedlack of maturity, as is the use of expletives :P

Duly noted mother *kitten*....I mean RavenLibra.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    I confess a favorite toy has broken and it makes me a very sad and cranky girl today
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    I confess a favorite toy has broken and it makes me a very sad and cranky girl today

That's saucy.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited March 2017

That's saucy.

Aint it ;) wondering what sort of toy ?

I may have had a caramello koala for breakfast
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member

That's saucy.

Aint it ;) wondering what sort of toy ?

I may have had a caramello koala for breakfast

I wish they would sell the caramel from caramellos seperate sometimes. My fav chocolate
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    I confess, I swear way to *kitten* much for me to be classed as lady like
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, I swear way to *kitten* much for me to be classed as lady like

i'll allow it :)
  • synchkat
    I confess winning feels really good
  • Jezreel12
    Jezreel12 Posts: 246 Member
    I confess that I thought I was enjoying my workouts after work in the evening with the crowds but I actually enjoy working out first thing in the morning with no one using the equipments. I love the fact that only few of us in the gym are there to workout and that I have all the racks and dumbbells for myself. :#