Looking for active friends

HI I am not new but I left for a while gained weight and found out I was prediabetic so I am back looking for friends to help me along the way I am active so I love to support my friends but need support as well please add me and we can support each other along the way :smiley:

Replies

• annobrien2978
    annobrien2978 Posts: 13 Member
    Im.starting again hoping this time I.can stick to it so please add me
  • Rabbitsocksgardener
    Rabbitsocksgardener Posts: 74 Member
    Add me! I'm 'starting over' since some recent weight gain and new friends liven things up!
  • jacquijmnz
    jacquijmnz Posts: 6 Member
    add me too! gain weight after i give birth! :) starting this all over again!
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Done
  • KrisHar666
    KrisHar666 Posts: 23 Member
    Add me too please. Just starting again.
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Feel free to add me too, on a mission here:)
  • cnchatte
    cnchatte Posts: 10 Member
    Add me too! I am just starting iifym.
  • bkey1987
    bkey1987 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me I'm new and trying to accomplish my goal weight after baby
  • bpeters1989
    bpeters1989 Posts: 54 Member
    I've been here two weeks so far and don't plan on leaving :) anyone can add me!
  • perfect_storm
    So I have added you all thanks I need the support but am active so I def give it as well
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    feel free to add me for motivation and support :-)
  • Emmadafodillon
    Emmadafodillon Posts: 4 Member
    Hey! I'm looking for some friends to keep my junk food eating in check! Feel free to add me :)
  • the_fit_geek
    the_fit_geek Posts: 58 Member
    I'll add you. We all need support and guidance. No one is perfect.
  • perfect_storm
    got you all thanks
  • run2chill
    run2chill Posts: 14 Member
    please add me to .. have just joined again too and wondered if we could be friends :).. I am 48 and am trying to slim down so I can get in my nicer dresses etc. I managed it about a yr or so ago and then gradually got the weight back on.. what a palava :).. I was running quite a bit. am now biking to work and back. but not losing much weight doing that. so here I came a counting again. please feel free to add me .. anyone who wants to share their journey.
  • perfect_storm
    added :smiley:
  • DrMercury
    DrMercury Posts: 71 Member
    Hi darling,

I've just started my journey and my husband is diabetic so I know how scary it must be for you now. But we are going to be here for each other and with each other's support we're gonna get through this and meet our goals. It'll be a pleasure to share my journey with you
  • skinnycow1234567
    skinnycow1234567 Posts: 167 Member
    Im on a mission to save the world..Im new also
  • DrMercury
    DrMercury Posts: 71 Member
    I'm curious how your mission would be related to the world as you're here to be supported and supportive to achieve your goal, so I don't see any mission signed to anyone to accomplish other than accomplishing ones health and wellbeing goal!
  • Ocean_Breezy
    Ocean_Breezy Posts: 55 Member
    Whatever the reason is for starting over, it's never too late.

Add me.