wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    sw - 281
    cw - 278.8
    gw - 181
    Challenge Goal - 250

down 2.2
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Emiliebeauchamp Posts: 228 Member
    Been a busy weekend with family visiting, but I still got my walking in.

3/21--253.4
    3/27--251.4

Just to clarify--are we doing something new daily or just something new through the course of the week?

At least one new thing this week. If you want to challenge yourself to do something new every day go for it.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    edited March 2017
    Spent an hour in the pool with the kids today. Now if I can just stay under calorie. Feeling just soo hungry lately.
  • racheljones71913
    racheljones71913 Posts: 5 Member
    I am in!!
    152 current weight
    140 goal weight
    I am 9 months post op abdominal hysterectomy which tried to slow me down & made me put on extra 10lbs but I am determined to get it off!!
  • racheljones71913
    racheljones71913 Posts: 5 Member
    March 28, 2017
    31 minutes on treadmill @ 15% incline
    37 minutes strength training (LEG day)
    29 minutes of yard work
  • wihemi
    wihemi Posts: 4 Member
    Name: Vanessa
    Height: 5'2"

Start Weight: 175
    Goal Weight April 30th : 168

Weigh-ins:
    April 3rd:
    April 10th:
    April 17th:
    April 24th:

Weight -/+ this week:
    Weight -/+ this month:

Successes / struggles this week:
  • Kellz93x
    Kellz93x Posts: 23 Member
    I'm a bit late on this I just joined today actually. But I'm interested in doing the channel as well.

Height: 5'7
    Current Weight: 370
    Challenge Goal: 350
    Ultimate Goal: 150
  • Slduggan
    Slduggan Posts: 11 Member
    Weigh in: 217.8
    Struggled on my exercise over the weekend but back on track
    March 28th: 40 minutes walking dog

Something new I'm going to do this week is a strength class on Sunday with friend. Wish me luck!
    Slduggan wrote: »
    March 24th: 30 minutes walking dog & Day 5 of 30 (Day 4 of 30 was a rest day. )
    Slduggan wrote: »
    March 23: didn't
    get anything in today. Get back on track tomorrow!

March 22nd: 30 minutes walking dog & Day 3 of 30

March 21st: Didn't get my walk in this morning and now we've got a hurricane going on outside my door. Haha.
    But I did get Day 2 of 30 Day Challenge

March 20th: 30 minutes walking dog and day 1 of 30 day all body workout.

Start weight: 224.6
    Current weight: 220.8
    Goal Weight: 200
    Long time goal: 175

• LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    edited March 2017
    He everyone. Would like to join also. Had a bad week last week. Dr told me I have no Cortisol and no Growth Hormone in my body. My thyroid levels are low and cholesterol 300 x more than it should be. And that there is no way I can lose weight at this time. I'm not happy and of course gained 3 lbs over the weekend because I was down. So I'm giving this a try because I don't back down :)

3/21/17
    Carla
    5' 2"
    CW 160
    GW 145-150

3/22/17
    Cleaned basement and house for two hours this evening. Basement was a mess and needed straightening. Didn't know would take me that long but happy that I got it done and kept going ☺️

3/23/17
    Today I come home and started cleaning house and doing laundry. Spent an two and half hours, pushed to keep going and find things to do. Lol

3/29/17
    Apparently missed more days then I thought
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    He everyone. Would like to join also. Had a bad week last week. Dr told me I have no Cortisol and no Growth Hormone in my body. My thyroid levels are low and cholesterol 300 x more than it should be. And that there is no way I can lose weight at this time. I'm not happy and of course gained 3 lbs over the weekend because I was down. So I'm giving this a try because I don't back down :)

3/21/17
    Carla
    5' 2"
    CW 160
    GW 145-150

3/22/17
    Cleaned basement and house for two hours this evening. Basement was a mess and needed straightening. Didn't know would take me that long but happy that I got it done and kept going ☺️

3/23/17
    Today I come home and started cleaning house and doing laundry. Spent an two and half hours, pushed to keep going and find things to do. Lol

3/29/17
    Apparently missed more days then I thought

Lol it happens.
  • Emiliebeauchamp
    Did 30 minutes of exercise and play at the park with the kids. We have a great park here with exerrcise equipment. Cant wait for the snow to melt.
  • Ambergirl83
    Ambergirl83 Posts: 30 Member
    Got at least 30 minutes of walking in. Didn't do well with my calories today. People trying to sabotage my diet, I need to stay strong and get back on track.
  • pendennis
    pendennis Posts: 117 Member
    edited March 2017
    Did 35 minutes of HIIT today. Didn't get a workout yesterday but I did get 7000 steps in. I plan on making up the workout on saturday when I have time :smiley:.

I'm going to do some gardening this saturday....as long as it's not raining buckets like it has been for the last 4 months. That will be my new thing as it'll be lots of heavy lifting, shoveling and the like.
  • Skipper111
    Skipper111 Posts: 392 Member
    I went for a lovely 25 minute run last night.

Not having the greasiest week eating so trying to at least get some exercise in!

Will try and get another run in later today.

Hope everyone is having a good week :-D
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Walked/hiked for 1 hour 20minutes yesterday evening. That's a lot for me! Eating well too.
  • wikkidwanda
    wikkidwanda Posts: 163 Member
    I have a lot of free time at work, so I did a 30 minute hiit workout from youtube yesterday and then my partner and I walked 4 km (2.5 miles) with the dog and brought home stuff from the store. Stayed under calories too. Good day.
  • HilbilyLou
    HilbilyLou Posts: 7 Member
    I'm in.
    CW: 227,
    Challenge Goal: 205
    Lifetime Goal- 175
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    Got some walking and yoga in this morning. Happy Friday everyone!