Need to loose over 100+ pounds could use some friends❤❤

So I just turned 31 and I need to lose this weight off and on for years I've lost weight and gained it back but this time I'm really want to make this change for good I'm also trying to do all organic which is a little hard but I'm trying so anyone that's trying the same it would be awesome to connect

Replies

• Iverson222
    Iverson222 Posts: 249 Member
    Hi All! I've got about that same amount to lose as well. Sending requests! Also feel free to add me!
  • gailsheehan7
    gailsheehan7 Posts: 35 Member
    i have a lot to lose as well you can add me if you would like :)
  • trini_gyal95
    trini_gyal95 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! I would love to join your group for mutual motivation!I've been trying very hard to commit to a diet plan and finally decided to go vegan. I'll motivate you if you help motivate meee! :D
  • johnw83
    johnw83 Posts: 6,219 Member
    I will be your friend and happy to help u please add me as a freind
  • xpinkablelove
    xpinkablelove Posts: 4 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I have a lot to lose as well.
  • Olivetop
    Olivetop Posts: 7 Member
    I'm also looking to lose a lot and doing it with a community really seems to help. 25lbs down and about 100lbs more to go. Please feel free to add me for support!
  • LoveEL2
    LoveEL2 Posts: 16 Member
    I also have about 70 to lose. I'll add you. You guys can add me too. I can certainly use some friends. Thx:)
  • lizbliz00
    lizbliz00 Posts: 13 Member
    Friend welcome..add me :)
  • BeckThePenguin
    BeckThePenguin Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! I've been dipping my toes in MFP for a couple weeks, but could for sure use some more friends to help me stay motivated! I'm 27 and needing to lose at least 125 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • Countess_Ha
    Countess_Ha Posts: 14 Member
    Hello, I'd be happy to be friends with any of you beautiful people. (: starting a healthy and fit lifestyle can be difficult, but if you've got friends it makes it a lot easier.
  • mimigotay
    mimigotay Posts: 32 Member
    You motivated me.
    Thank you
  • Sanjuuni32
    Sanjuuni32 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new to the app and so far it's been pretty great. I'm looking to lose 100+ pounds. When I started I was 402, I would really like to get under 300 with my main goal being 260. I'm a very tall individual(6'11 or 210cm). And I really miss skinny me. Thanks for listening. Oh and I started March 3rd and I'm down to 386.
  • Cherry_love87
    Cherry_love87 Posts: 8 Member
    I've just signed up! Feel free to add me!! Need support-!
  • fahlinstar
    fahlinstar Posts: 1 Member
    Hi! I just signed up for premium hoping it will make me stick to my goals and do this for real this time. I have 200lbs to lose and would love to be your friend! Let's do this!
  • Selina_Kyle_60
    Selina_Kyle_60 Posts: 41 Member
    Your story is so similar to mine. Would love to support you. Feel free to add me.

Anyone feel free to add me. Im in a slump could use some support to get that extra boost of motivation
  • gingerdoesfitness
    gingerdoesfitness Posts: 12 Member
    Hi I'm 36 with around 75 pounds left to lose. Feel free to add me
  • JenniferAHaines
    JenniferAHaines Posts: 26 Member
    Hi! I'm 31 and need to lose 150lbs - would love some accountability partners. I've gotten stuck in this horrible cycle of losing a little weight and gaining more and need to break out of it!
  • domeofstars
    domeofstars Posts: 480 Member
    edited March 2017
    I just want to say, for anyone who is doubting themselves....you can do it. I too have had issues with gaining and re-gaining lost weight. My highest weight was 104 kilos (229), I am about 71.4 kilos (157 pounds) now but wanting to lose more. I didn't use mfp but I counted calories, exercised for an hour a day (walking or using my exercise bike), I weighed food to ensure I wasn't overestimating calories. I focused on how much better eating healthily made me feel, how much more energy I had. I also thought about certain relatives who had diet-related illnesses and how they suffered...and how I didn't want that for me.

Also, there were emotional reasons why I became the weight I did (fear and a need for protection). So many people in this society judge others for becoming physically large, but they have NO IDEA what personal struggles and emotional issues that poor person may have suffered in the past and may still be struggling to overcome. I would love to motivate you if you are needing it and am very happy to give advice or help for anyone who needs it.

Good luck, you can do it! Believe it and you can achieve it!