any skinny to gainz photos?

suzyy721
suzyy721 Posts: 52 Member
anybody in here who wanted to gain weight???? any before and after pics to share plz?

Replies

• kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    edited March 2017
    I'm on the gain, no pic. Since I'm not skinny lol
  • suzyy721
  • suzyy721
    @ercarroll311
    damn grl, wish i had ur body. yours was perfect before and even better now.
    i just gained bout 10 lbs, been eating 2500 calories every day, only change i see is a flabby tummy :( the weight i want is to go to my thighs & arms, arghhhh
  • suzyy721
    @kaizaku youll get there. trust me ;)
  • suzyy721
    @sardelsa
    thanks for sharing girl. so inspiring.
    could you tell me how you got gainz in your calves like that?
    i do a lot of squats for thigh and booty gains twice a week. can i incorporate a calves workout same days or separate? plz advise. thanks!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Thank you @suzyy721
    I have always had very muscular calves (maybe because of sprinting, relay and long jump when I was very young).. so I didn't do anything to increase them.
    But ya if you want to increase the size, definitely in corporate calf workouts multiple times a week, make sure you are increasing the weight/reps each time.

To gain overall size in my legs/booty I actually did more hip thrusts, deadlifts and some lighter squatting (due to equipment limitations) as well as some high rep accessory exercises 3 times per week.
  • suzyy721
    @sardelsa
    thanks so much for the advise. your pictures are inspiring. Appreciate it sista. i think i'm going to do those hip thrusts as well . thanks again :-* :-*
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Hey no prob.. let me know if you have any more questions.

Oh and I forgot to say, @ercarroll311 you look amazing !! Are you currently bulking or recomping?
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    @sardelsa I'd describe myself as being in recomp now. I'll eat a little over maintenance one week and a little less the next, which I think speeds up the results a tiny bit (though I do it more just because things like holidays or events put me over). I want to play around with bulking a bit, but I've got a wedding dress fitting coming up, so I want to be around where I expect for my wedding.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!