Kitten was way better than asparagus

124»

Replies

• Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    edited April 2017
    Well *kitten*. (test)

Dang, it is still asparagus. I was hoping people were right about April fools day joke.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Well *asparagus*. (test)

Dang, it is still asparagus. I was hoping people were right about April fools day joke.

Kitten was the April Fool's joke last year. It lasted 365 days. So I expect that next April 1st we'll start seeing *ACV*.
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Well *asparagus*. (test)

Kitten was the April Fool's joke last year. It lasted 365 days. So I expect that next April 1st we'll start seeing *ACV*.

Ah, I had forgotten that kitten started on April 1st last year. Thanks.
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,393 Member
    edited April 2017
    I want the *kitten* *kitten* back; please and thank you! I certainly hope that *vegetables* are a LAME April fool's joke. I COULD accept *puppy* instead of *kitten*, or *bunny*.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,950 Member
    PAV8888 wrote: »
    I want the *asparagus* *kitten* back; please and thank you! I certainly hope that *vegetables* are a LAME April fool's joke. I COULD accept *puppy* instead of *kitten*, or *bunny*.

Just type *kitten* or *bunny* or *baby sloth* yourself when you want to use an expletive.
  • PAV8888
    edited April 2017
    I want the *asparagus* *kitten* back; please and thank you! I certainly hope that *vegetables* are a LAME April fool's joke. I COULD accept *puppy* instead of *kitten*, or *bunny*.

Just type *kitten* or *bunny* or *baby sloth* yourself when you want to use an expletive.

Oh, I've decided I'm staying with *kitten*. I might even go to *puppies*. But *kitten* the lameness of *asparagus*, for now!

*baby sloth* is particularly intriguing!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    zyxst wrote: »
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    Both "kitten" and "asparagus" are ridiculous. I read a lot on the internet, and participate in a few forums, and I know there are better ways to censor words which may not be appropriate for general audience.

It's only annoying to me because everyone is supposed to be an "adult" 18 y/o anyway. If they haven't heard the Big Seven by 18, they need to get off the internet.

Thanks for your support (I think), but you lost me with "Big Seven". Never heard that reference before.

Search youtube for George Carlin and Big Seven.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member

Oh, I've decided I'm staying with *kitten*. I might even go to *puppies*. But *kitten* the lameness of *asparagus*, for now!

I love *babysloth* but was thinking of alternatives. I think what the *foal* is good. Don't make a *babydonkey* of yourself. They are a bit more obvious though and the second may be perceived as an attack. *sugarglider* these can be fun to play with.
  • PAV8888
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

I love *babysloth* but was thinking of alternatives. I think what the *foal* is good. Don't make a *babydonkey* of yourself. They are a bit more obvious though and the second may be perceived as an attack. *sugarglider* these can be fun to play with.

I believe I've already used *baby sloth* in a post today to better express myself!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,953 Member
    Isn't the point of April Fools jokes that they're supposed to stop after April 1? Kitten was cute. Asparagus is just dumb.