Workout Music

Hello!

I am just wondering if anyone has a soundcloud or any song recommendations for working out. I'm getting kind of bored of my music and need something new.

Replies

• BurningChrome44
    BurningChrome44 Posts: 6 Member
    A quick search for workout music should yield about 13,261 songs
  • figureitout87
    figureitout87 Posts: 126 Member
    What kind of music do you listen to?
  • lenn_elle
    lenn_elle Posts: 8 Member
    I like edm for working out haha anything thats fast and motivating!
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Podcasts and audiobooks. Whatever you're interested in.

Oh, music? Sorry, can't help you there.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    I like Disturbed and some upbeat Disney :)
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    I use an app... Rock My Run for workouts. I don't pay for the premium but it works way better for me than any of my playlists!
  • lenn_elle
    lenn_elle Posts: 8 Member
    thanks everyone :)
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    I have google play and hit the "I am feeling lucky" button. It also syncs into my Runtastic app and let me select running playlist in app.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Old school sixties and seventies rock. My number one album to listen to is Meatloaf Bat Out of Hell.
  • TheChaoticBuffalo
    TheChaoticBuffalo Posts: 86 Member
    I'm "old," so my YouTube workout playlist tends toward 60s, 70s, and 80s rock, but I'll throw in more recent stuff if it gets my blood pumping.
  • brb_2013
    brb_2013 Posts: 1,197 Member
    I actually use YouTube and make Playlists there because I like to chose my song versus Pandora where you're stuck with what they chose unless you pay.

I love anything fast, fire burning by Sean Kingston has a great beat, and basically anything by Fergie but in particular London Bridge and Furgalicious.

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    I love my spotify membership. If you're a student its only 5$ a month. They have a browse section with all kinds of workout playlists too! I'm a song hopper so I like the huge selection they have.
  • ridiculous59
    ridiculous59 Posts: 2,807 Member
    Old school sixties and seventies rock. My number one album to listen to is Meatloaf Bat Out of Hell.

My husband got pulled over for speeding on the highway. His defence...... "I was listening to Bat Out of Hell!"
  • BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    I'm partial to metal when I work out.. Then again, I'm partial to metal when I'm not working out as well..lol
  • roderickm40
    roderickm40 Posts: 29 Member
    It depends on the workout a easy run might be R&B or even Phantom of the opera (lol). Hard runs or a weight work out would be (Shinedown, Rage against the Machine, Disturbed)
  • EternalSnow627_
    EternalSnow627_ Posts: 85 Member
    I always workout to s3rl their trace more like dub step stuff but has really great beat to it. Or I just workout to any trance
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Eminem - Lose Yourself, Five Finger Death Punch - Just about any song, Monster Truck - Righteous Smoke , Metallica - Whiplash, Adele - Send my Love, Michael Jackson - Blame it on the Boogie, Pink - So What, Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast .... so many more just a few of my favs!!!

I second Spotify....Love my membership!!!!!
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    I'm hip hop so Drake, Nikki Minaj, Rihanna, I usually put it in my Jay-Z, Beyonce, or trap rap station on pandora..
  • yoherbs421
    yoherbs421 Posts: 160 Member
    I have xbox Groove app. I just download all the albums I ever liked and grab a few songs off each album that makes me feel good. Avoid anything slow and/or depressing. More upbeat and groovy tunes work better for me. So I made a workout playlist hit random and it carries through my workout.

In the Groove app I hit the radio button to find new music. It'll find material similiar to your taste.
  • NikhilKhurana2015
    NikhilKhurana2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Chris Schweizer - Reflections
    Guru Josh Project - Infinity
    Avicii/David Guetta - Sunshine
    Steve Angello - Yeah
    Hardwell/Showtek - How we do
    Ed Sheeran - Don't (Don Diablo Remix)
    Sparks - Fedde le Grand
    The way we see the world
    Nicky Romero - Next Level
    Michael Calfan - Treasured Soul
    Alesso/Dirty South - City of Dreams
    Alesso - Nillionaire
    Sandro Silva/Quintino - Epic
    Steve Aoki - Boneless
    Knife Party - Parliament Funk, Power Glove, Bonfire, Kraken, Fire Hive, Lrad
    Tiesto/Diplo - C'mon

A few above! If you like these, Ill post more ;)