179lbs weight loss! With pictures

Replies

• mysteps2beauty
    mysteps2beauty Posts: 494 Member
    Fantastic! What an amazing transformation! Hi Kitty! My kitty likes help me get dressed in the morning too
    and always on the bathroom counter.
  • princess0lexi
    princess0lexi Posts: 3,938 Member
    you look amazing and very beautiful, good job
  • bellepaige81
    bellepaige81 Posts: 3 Member
    That's amazing! Did you ever hit a point, where it seemed you got 'stuck' and had trouble moving past that point? Also, about the skin point, for me, it makes me really self conscious dating, bc i know, once i get to that point with someone, without the clothes, it's a little different than what someone my size would look like who never gained/lost the weight (I've lost ~85 lbs, and I've got about 40 to go). It's been really hard for me to get under 180. I don't know if it's more motivation to stick to the diet strictly or life circumstances (my docs says im doing good). I lost my job, found out my brother had leukemia, and got seriously injured (couldn't walk/exercise) for several months. I gained 10 lbs during that time, and i'm back to down to 184 now and back exercising again. Were you with your fiance before the weight loss? (sorry for the long reply..)
  • rolenthegreat
    rolenthegreat Posts: 78 Member
    Awesome job! Congrats on the wedding!
  • floridamike99
    floridamike99 Posts: 35 Member
    Wow--you have become one of those that actually looks like a different person. But I guess you are! Seems like you are making smart, long term decisions, which is the only way it ever really works. Congrats!
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    You did an amazing job!!! You will look so beautiful for your wedding!!!!
  • NextPage
    NextPage Posts: 609 Member
    Your cat doesn't look impressed ;) but I sure am.
  • mjlevesque24
    mjlevesque24 Posts: 8 Member
    That's amazing! Did you ever hit a point, where it seemed you got 'stuck' and had trouble moving past that point? Also, about the skin point, for me, it makes me really self conscious dating, bc i know, once i get to that point with someone, without the clothes, it's a little different than what someone my size would look like who never gained/lost the weight (I've lost ~85 lbs, and I've got about 40 to go). It's been really hard for me to get under 180. I don't know if it's more motivation to stick to the diet strictly or life circumstances (my docs says im doing good). I lost my job, found out my brother had leukemia, and got seriously injured (couldn't walk/exercise) for several months. I gained 10 lbs during that time, and i'm back to down to 184 now and back exercising again. Were you with your fiance before the weight loss? (sorry for the long reply..)

My fiancé and I were together before I lost the second half of my weight (So from 270 to now) and he is super supportive about all of it. I have pretty bad self esteem issues unfortunately and I constantly point out my flaws like my skin on my thighs and he always just says he thinks I'm perfect no matter what. I think most of our own "flaws" are what we make up in our own heads.
  • Ria1984
    Ria1984 Posts: 20 Member
    Truly inspiring! I want to loose 150 but my first major goal is I want to loose 100-120 by May 2018. I too am getting married and have lost poned looking for a dress until I feel comfortable trying any on. I have lost 30 in the past 2 1/2 months so far so I'm on the right track. I've been eating healthy and exercising since Jan and my now fiancé proposed in feb. so now I have even more motivation to loose. Seeing your progress pics really helps too and I would love to follow you!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Awesome! Way to go!
  • 3rdof7sisters
    3rdof7sisters Posts: 486 Member
    This is an amazing transformation.
    You look absolutely marvelous! Congratulations on all of your hard work, it really has paid off!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Wow! You are gorgeous!! And congrats on your upcoming wedding! <3
  • mhwitt74
    mhwitt74 Posts: 159 Member
    Great Job!
  • mjlevesque24
    mjlevesque24 Posts: 8 Member
    Ria1984 wrote: »
    Truly inspiring! I want to loose 150 but my first major goal is I want to loose 100-120 by May 2018. I too am getting married and have lost poned looking for a dress until I feel comfortable trying any on. I have lost 30 in the past 2 1/2 months so far so I'm on the right track. I've been eating healthy and exercising since Jan and my now fiancé proposed in feb. so now I have even more motivation to loose. Seeing your progress pics really helps too and I would love to follow you!

Yea a wedding is a huge inspiration lol good job on your loss :smile:

• valsing
    valsing Posts: 6 Member
    Wow!!! What an inspiration!!
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Fantastic!!!
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited April 2017
    WOW You look fantastic! 20 more pounds by Nov, You Can Do IT! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Have you gotten your dress ordered yet? I am sure you will have lots to choose from and will look so beautiful in it.

I actually have a dress already I was lucky and got one at a sample sale a month ago. It's a size 10 which is my current size but I'm more than happy getting it resized :)

You look WAYY thinner btw than a 10 I was like why 20lbs?!? Won't she disappear! LOL But congrats and good luck! Size 10 isn't that thin (although it is fine to me to stay there if you felt like it!) so Im not so worried now haha. Good luck! :) Keep going ! You can do it! Part of why I want to reach my goal is to get married too. I'm not getting married in Nov. but November-December is actually my goal and I have way more to lose LOL 60-65lbs! So if I can do that you can do 20lbs :blush: You WILL!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Amazing work! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • hoorayselma
    hoorayselma Posts: 127 Member
    Wow sooooo impressed and such an inspiring post to never think its too late , GREAT JOB GIRL!!
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Congratulations on an amazing loss...and your wedding! You look amazing <3
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!