What's the pettiest reason that would make you stop dating someone?

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    They use Bing for searches.
    Immediate red flag for me.

Driving a Prius...slowly.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    ladies- what if your man treats you good, keeps his place clean, cooks for you, goes for walks, goes dancing, likes to make you laugh...but one day you come out of the bathroom and catch him taking $20 out of your purse. what would you do? asking for a friend

On the reverse, things would never be the same and I would start the process of phasing myself out completely...

Mama didn't raise no fool...
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Being short.
  • friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    he held in his sneezes! like so his eyes almost popped out!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Smells of tobacco.
  • Iron_Muscle_
    Iron_Muscle_ Posts: 5,095 Member
    Danced like this. So she had to go

ewq2j4pcmmwo.gif

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    edited April 2017
    ladies- what if your man treats you good, keeps his place clean, cooks for you, goes for walks, goes dancing, likes to make you laugh...but one day you come out of the bathroom and catch him taking $20 out of your purse. what would you do? asking for a friend

I'd be angry, all he had to do was ask. I'd be angry if someone took anything of mine without asking, not only money. *Forgot to finish answering the question - I wouldn't forget or trust them again.
    Not part of the question, but I'm on a roll...
    I know what stuff I have and were I put things and if they are missing the irritation from that is one of the only things that makes cry in life, so frustrating
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Smoking Cigarettes.

..... or most anything else.

Complete Deal Breaker.

(Drugs Too)

Couldn't agree more
  • bobtater1
    bobtater1 Posts: 172 Member
    He was a ballet dancer.. he didn't live up to his tight size. At all...

They never live up to their tight size because they wear a codpiece under their tights so you won't see their puddy *kitten*
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    happimess1 wrote: »
    being too sweet,naive and doormaty...aint nobody got time for that!

Absolutely!! Someone that can't say "no" or stick up for themselves. Uggghh Drives me insane!
    I actually have 2 friends that are dating and have a kid together, he hates "being a bad guy" which to him means he can't have his own opinions or disagree with people, won't stick up for himself OR for the mother of his child. It causes major problems in their relationship, I don't know how she hasn't strangled him by now. It literally makes me irrationally angry and sad. :|
  • Mary_Anastasia
    Mary_Anastasia Posts: 267 Member
    I think it's a lot more than just one thing, but one reason I couldn't stand a guy I've turned down (countless times over the last 12 years) is the way he says "Mhm!" after ever few words I say.
  • rummyqueen
    rummyqueen Posts: 150 Member
    I broke up with a guy because he had Yelliw teeth
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    edited April 2017
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    I think it's a lot more than just one thing, but one reason I couldn't stand a guy I've turned down (countless times over the last 12 years) is the way he says "Mhm!" after ever few words I say.

4o4u5ka04sq9.jpg
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    I quit dating a guy because he scratched himself. The last straw was when he reached up, underneath his shorts, and scratched. I stood up and said "you gotta go". Never went out with him again.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Danced like this. So she had to go

ewq2j4pcmmwo.gif

:D Ah Haah Haah! Good decision! :D
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    He likes Lena Dunham