Husband cheated on me here

Replies

• SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    edited April 2017
    "scene of the crime". And here I thought this was a site to log my calories and exercise. Where in the world is the personal connections forum? I can't find it.

You have to be invited.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    @RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Just curious, i click on your profile name and it says you are @Sooothathappened .. did you change your profile recently?

how did you find out?

When I clicked on it right after the thread was posted it showed the account had been deactivated. Now its back up under a new name. Someone has some MFP skillz.

I can second that. Not too clued up on the logistics of this site but upon initial post I checked the profile and the account was not available
  • Sooothathappened
    Sooothathappened Posts: 38 Member
    @kitty_meow_meow_ from what he told me it was just the regular old messages boards... he would throw out a few flirty replies and see who would bite
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    I'm really sorry that happened, now what is on ur mind what will u do? :(
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    IVMay wrote: »
    @RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Just curious, i click on your profile name and it says you are @Sooothathappened .. did you change your profile recently?

how did you find out?

When I clicked on it right after the thread was posted it showed the account had been deactivated. Now its back up under a new name. Someone has some MFP skillz.

I can second that. Not too clued up on the logistics of this site but upon initial post I checked the profile and the account was not available

They may have been in the process of changing their username. You get one freebie change.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    @kitty_meow_meow_ from what he told me it was just the regular old messages boards... he would throw out a few flirty replies and see who would bite

Sounds about right :laugh:
  • Sooothathappened
    Changed my username cause my old one had my real last name in it... I guess when I changed my username it deactivated something
  • Sooothathappened
    @IVMay it was inappropriate on many levels
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Do you think he got to home plate?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Apparently he shared pics and videos with any woman who was willing. So that happened.

Oooo....what's his screen name. There are many to choose from so don't leave us guessing!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member

yep this is all it takes and how it works here..
  • Sooothathappened
    He actually came clean about all of this... no spying on my part... I was that clueless....had no idea people actually did that on forums... no offense but I didn't even know forums were still a thing
  • Sooothathappened
    @STLBADGIRL I don't know... he swears it was strictly sexting... I guess I'll never know. The trust isn't exactly intact anymore.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Apparently he shared pics and videos with any woman who was willing. So that happened.

Oooo....what's his screen name. There are many to choose from so don't leave us guessing!

I already asked that! OP wouldn't spill...
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    He actually came clean about all of this... no spying on my part... I was that clueless....had no idea people actually did that on forums... no offense but I didn't even know forums were still a thing

Well, Penthouse forum died years ago but online forums are all the rage these days.

This discussion has been closed.