Ladies only please :)

Ladies I've got a kettle class tomorrow only my second one but it's currently lady time :s what should I wear any suggestions/advice xx

Replies

• ocrXfitter
    ocrXfitter Posts: 123 Member
    Sara1791 wrote: »
    a tampon and workout clothing

Black pants for sure.
  • croftie4
    croftie4 Posts: 221 Member
    You'll be fine. I'm often mega heavy and I'm always ok. There's no way I'd miss a kettlebell class but I would skip a Cardio class.
  • fitbethlin
    fitbethlin Posts: 162 Member
    I bought into the hype and bought the thinx underwear. I <3 them. I'd still use a tampon, but I'd more confident in my thinx.
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    edited April 2017
    Start wearing a diva cup and worry no more!

This! I use a cup and occasionally a backup cloth pantyliner to the gym. The liner is so thin it doesn't show any sort of bulk. I also wear black workout pants just in case. Also, make sure before you go you are properly hydrated and stay hydrated throughout your workout and eat a snack as soon as possible after your workout that includes some protein and carbs. Something like nuts with fruit, hummus and some cherry tomatoes or bell pepper slices, Greek yogurt with fruit and nuts.

• rolenthegreat
    rolenthegreat Posts: 78 Member
    Exercise always makes me bleed a bit heavier. I usually put a 'heavy' tampon and a pantyliner.
  • LauraS92mfp
    LauraS92mfp Posts: 25 Member
    Thanks guys it went absolutely fine xx
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    edited April 2017
    Exercise always makes me bleed a bit heavier. I usually put a 'heavy' tampon and a pantyliner.

yup this is what I do for the first couple of days
  • KettleTO
    KettleTO Posts: 144 Member
    Start wearing a diva cup and worry no more!

menstrual cups are the answers. there are many different shapes and sizes so you can find one that is comfortable and provides the level protection you need. most people can wear them for much longer than a tampon, empty them and reinsert it and carry on with life. Cheaper, more protection and less waste than tampons -- try one you'll be a convert.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    I'm surprised this is a question. Where pants or shorts and whatever you wear when you have your period?
  • gamerbabe14
    gamerbabe14 Posts: 876 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I'm surprised this is a question. Where pants or shorts and whatever you wear when you have your period?

I thought the same thing but some people aren't use to working out so it's a new experience.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    bbell1985 wrote: »

I thought the same thing but some people aren't use to working out so it's a new experience.

I guess. But everyone moves around on their period. I don't know anyone who is bedridden during their time of month.