• 50weekstogo
    50weekstogo Posts: 4 Member
    I would love to see as well. Thanks for the inspiration
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    That is a great accomplishment!
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    I would love to have that kind of success! Thanks for sharing your stats and progress, that amount of weight loss in a year is very inspiring!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    oh gosh so many people...i tried to send to everyon sorry if i missed any i forgot who all i sent to already :/ Thanks guys! Send me a message if you still wanna see, I didnt mean to forget you its just hard to sort lol
  • nicolepburgess91
    nicolepburgess91 Posts: 82 Member
    Would love to see the time line pics!! I'm similar height and need the inspiration
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Tried to send message but couldn't for some reason I'd like to see the pics too :) Motivation!
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    You're my hero, I'm targeting 100 off this year through diet!
  • kmg3614
    kmg3614 Posts: 83 Member
    I would love some tips... I'm currently 208 and want to be about 135, I'm 5'2. I'm curious about your calorie settings, and any other tips you have.. :)
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Me me me please!!!
  • motivatedsister
    motivatedsister Posts: 544 Member
    Would love to see your results! Tried sending a PM but it wouldn't work.
  • garlo12
    garlo12 Posts: 173 Member
    I would love to see your results and congratulations on your success you are an inspiration.
  • Seattleovercast
    Seattleovercast Posts: 24 Member
    I would like to see! Your figure looks amazing in your icon!
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    I would love to see as well. Congratulations on your amazing accomplishment!
  • Wombat468
    Wombat468 Posts: 191 Member
    I'd love to see too!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    I'd love to see - tried sending you a message but MFP won't let me, some error on the page...
  • kelseyjlang
    kelseyjlang Posts: 2 Member
    Would love to see, I have the same starting stats as you and just started 2 weeks ago. Feels like visual results are still really far away.
  • LJRohrbach
    LJRohrbach Posts: 1 Member
    I'm just getting started and would LOVE to see your pictures and timeline. What you've done is very inspiring!!
  • jujubeans1974
    jujubeans1974 Posts: 145 Member
    Congratulations on your success !!! I would love to see
  • tmetoyer123
    tmetoyer123 Posts: 25 Member
    I'd like to see them as well
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    whew alot of people sent all again, Its hard with the 5 new member message limit every 10 mins XD
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!