Husband cheated on me here

Replies

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Didn't read everything but that sucks but honestly I'm not surprised. This is the site where people will flirt with each other and send dick pics and titty pics to each other. If it wasn't this site, it would have been an actual dating site or irl. At least you found out
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Holy Smokes.

9 pages? I have some catchin; up to do, I damn sure do.
  • Motorsheen
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    He also sent me nudes

go on...
  • Motorsheen
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    cmDaffy wrote: »
    So, who's your hubby..

This happens all the time... Sadly, or not sadly, people feel ignored at home, or bored and start searching. I can't tell you how many dick pics I have gotten from men here... There have been numerous physical affairs, so hopefully, your hubby didn't got that far in all of this...

I'm trying to think if I've chatted with anyone from Booth, TX...

You have given them other contact information then because from what I have seen on MFP you can't DM/PM/IM pictures. It's either in a forum, group, or posted to a wall. Sooooooo be selective with who you hand your information out to?

can if you embed them directly in the message

I don't know possibly. This is going to sound really judgy but IDGAF, this guy is sending his weiner shot to multiple women over the internet. I'm not sure embedding images into MFP messages is exactly at his level.

Smart guys need love too

Smart guys know dick picks aren't the way.

you're right.

gifs are far more entertaining
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    So, who's your hubby..

This happens all the time... Sadly, or not sadly, people feel ignored at home, or bored and start searching. I can't tell you how many dick pics I have gotten from men here... There have been numerous physical affairs, so hopefully, your hubby didn't got that far in all of this...

You have given them other contact information then because from what I have seen on MFP you can't DM/PM/IM pictures. It's either in a forum, group, or posted to a wall. Sooooooo be selective with who you hand your information out to?

I don't know possibly. This is going to sound really judgy but IDGAF, this guy is sending his weiner shot to multiple women over the internet. I'm not sure embedding images into MFP messages is exactly at his level.

Smart guys need love too

you're right.

I do love a guy that can make me laugh.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Those pesky humans and their pesky ways.
  • Locked_On_Target
    Locked_On_Target Posts: 127 Member
    MFP has it's dark side, anyone who has been around here for a few years knows some people treat this site as a dating/hookup site disguised as a fitness site.
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member
    So, who's your hubby..

Smart guys need love too

you're right.

I keep trying to embed gifs, but no joy. I guess I'll start sending out the D.
  • Motorsheen
    So, who's your hubby..

Smart guys need love too

you're right.

I keep trying to embed gifs, but no joy. I guess I'll start sending out the D.

practice makes perfect.
  • Motorsheen
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    MFP has it's dark side, anyone who has been around here for a few years knows some people treat this site as a dating/hookup site disguised as a fitness site.

A few years?! It only took me a couple days to figure that out.

... what took you so long?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

Wait so mfp is the dark web? I wondered what that was all about.

I suppose it could also be considered a sticky web.

Sticky keyboard from the sound of this thread.

Or phone.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Wait...people flirt and stuff here? Who knew
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    pudgy1977 wrote: »

apparently lives on here are changing for better and worse
  • Carillon_Campanello
    Carillon_Campanello Posts: 726 Member

Not with you. Not with you AT ALL. ;)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    edited April 2017

Not with you. Not with you AT ALL. ;)

Hmm. Must be visiting the wrong threads
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    lizery wrote: »
    Your husband flirted via an electronic medium. It's a betrayal of sorts, but hardly cheating.

And what right would you have to tell the other participants - alleged - husband (assuming you could do so)? She is responsible for operating within the parameters of her own relationship. That's hardly your responsibility.

This is cheating annnnnd I get what you are saying here....but I get it.
This discussion has been closed.