Husband cheated on me here

Replies

• Rob_in_MI
    Rob_in_MI Posts: 393 Member
    The bottom line is that if you're hiding activity from your spouse that he/she would lose their *kitten* over, it's probably in the darker edges of the above specified "grey" areas
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    I think if you can't say it on the forums, where everyone can read it, and you are married, you done *kitten* up and need to have your *kitten* kicked LOL

I really like you. I read your comments and for a short second think I wrote them...
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »
    I think if you can't say it on the forums, where everyone can read it, and you are married, you done *kitten* up and need to have your *kitten* kicked LOL

I really like you. I read your comments and for a short second think I wrote them...

Aw shucks :blush:
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    dpwellman wrote: »
    Yeah, the F in MFP doesn't really stand for "Fitness"

:smiley::blush:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    TL;DR What's this thread about?
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    edited April 2017
    giphy.gif
  • quintessential1
    quintessential1 Posts: 54 Member
    Sad
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member

4lZaosq.gif

BRUH

giphy.gif
  • ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    Yeah social media is one of the leading causes of divorce now. There's so many temptations and people are weak. I don't believe we were suppose to be made monogamous but someone along the way said its what we should do. I'm sorry he hurt you and I hope you stand strong.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    @op
    Wanna get together??? :smiley:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    newmeadow wrote: »
    ericatoday wrote: »
    Yeah social media is one of the leading causes of divorce now. There's so many temptations and people are weak. I don't believe we were suppose to be made monogamous but someone along the way said its what we should do. I'm sorry he hurt you and I hope you stand strong.

Someone also along the way said we should: eat food with utensils rather than with our hands, use a toilet for urine and defecation and flush it, wear clothes when in public, refrain from gratuitously striking people when we feel angry, develop written languages and become literate in them, and not have sex openly in public places.

None of this comes naturally to humans per se, but it's learned in the course of the civilizing process. As is monogamy for the religions, cultures, and individuals that recognize value in it.

At least I'm okay with the toilet thing; the rest of them,well...
  • adamgoleafs87
    adamgoleafs87 Posts: 129 Member
    captbklee wrote: »
    I fully acknowledge and expect to get some hate from this, but let me play devil's advocate a bit. It's not like he physically slept with anyone, did he? Granted, he broke your trust, but was talking to strangers on the internet explicitly forbidden or just left implied from when you got married? Does commenting on one of the many "Would you kiss/flirt message/date/marry, etc. the person above" threads count as cheating?

As was said earlier sending DP's and naked video's to other women isn't the same as 'talking to strangers on the internet'
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

Someone also along the way said we should: eat food with utensils rather than with our hands, use a toilet for urine and defecation and flush it, wear clothes when in public, refrain from gratuitously striking people when we feel angry, develop written languages and become literate in them, and not have sex openly in public places.

None of this comes naturally to humans per se, but it's learned in the course of the civilizing process. As is monogamy for the religions, cultures, and individuals that recognize value in it.

hol up wen dis happen?

Tuesday, I too missed the memo.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    MeganAM89 wrote: »

Can I have sex discreetly in public places?

Where you at???

• Ben_there_done_that
    Ben_there_done_that Posts: 732 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

At least I'm okay with the toilet thing; the rest of them,well...

Plus I think I've read that fewer people are getting married nowadays and that it's been declining for decades. Perhaps society doesn't value it as much anymore.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member

I hear ya. I don't think we are wired that way (monogamy) either, as far as the (meaningless) physical part. However, connecting and relying on one other person (as they connect and rely on you) is something that extremely difficult to build with more than one person. Sure you can have fleeting moments and good conversation with many people, but that's not exactly the same as the one person you can always count on (and live with without wanting to murder them for every stupid little thing...most of the time).
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member

Obviously, we didnt learn to well then did we. Even with them religions, cultures, and individuals you speak of. It was learned so people wouldnt kill each other because peeps get jealous and are controlling.

These religions you speak of, what kind of rights do women have in these religions typically??? Any??
This discussion has been closed.