Things people do that annoy you in WalMart

13»

Replies

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    _John_ wrote: »
    Letting their kids create havoc all through the store is probably tops for me.

yes! if they continually run by me, I trip them!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Relser wrote: »
    _John_ wrote: »
    Letting their kids create havoc all through the store is probably tops for me.

yes! if they continually run by me, I trip them!

I would never trip a kid.

Hip check or a high elbow shot, sure.

Trip, no.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,452 Member
    When people wear pants that don't stay up and I see their butt cracks when they bend or squat down to get something. Even worse when I see hair.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,879 Member
    edited April 2017
    Same issue I have pretty much anywhere I shop...people move at a snails pace and you're stuck behind them. I want to get in and get out no matter where I am...get the *kitten* out of the way already and move with at least a minimal sense of urgency...and for *kitten* sake, don't park your cart in the middle of the aisle while you decide whether or not you want whatever it is.

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited April 2017
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    When people wear pants that don't stay up and I see their butt cracks when they bend or squat down to get something. Even worse when I see hair.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

Or worse, streaks in; their underwear! :s:D
  • dale050467
    dale050467 Posts: 38 Member
    Stopping in the aisles to have a conversation.

Seriously, just go to the McDonalds or up front.

This!!
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    People who think their poop doesn't stink because obviously when THEY shop in Walmart they're just passing through. Please. I am the people of Walmart.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I avoid Wally World like the plague. True story, I was in line checking out and the lady in front of me had three items, and when they scanned each one she would argue the price. So they had to go price check each item. And NOT at the same time. She just kept saying, "well I saw a sign over there this was $x.xx" and when they wouldn't just give her a price she would say, well I don't want it if you aren't going to honor the price I saw. So three items, about 10 minutes of standing there, and she left with nothing yelling how Walmart was using false advertising to steal money.

Remember kids, say no to crack.
  • IVMay
    IVMay Posts: 442 Member
    Never been but there's some weird, wacky videos titled Walmart people on YT....
  • dojero22
    dojero22 Posts: 16 Member
    When someone's cart is blocking my path and they are oblivious even when I say excuse me! Or they are standing in the middle of the aisle chatting with neighbor/friend or whoever. Move it off to the side morons!
  • dojero22
    dojero22 Posts: 16 Member
    Oh and getting home only to find that certain items have expired already.....happens with their yogurt a lot.
  • _Phill727
    _Phill727 Posts: 57 Member
    Just google Walmartians. Be careful
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    _seed_ wrote: »
    Breathe. Which is why I don't go to Walmart, I hit up Target instead.

people at target dont breathe?