New Weight Loss Hopeful

Hello,
I'm a 26 year old wife and mother. My weight loss goal is to lose 32 lbs by Sept 1st 2008. I tried to lose weight before but never had any long term sucess. So far I've lost 2.5 lbs this month and very proud of myself. I love this website because it takes the guess work out of trying to figure everything out for myself. Hope to meet some interesting people on here.

Replies

• Hello,
    I'm a 26 year old wife and mother. My weight loss goal is to lose 32 lbs by Sept 1st 2008. I tried to lose weight before but never had any long term sucess. So far I've lost 2.5 lbs this month and very proud of myself. I love this website because it takes the guess work out of trying to figure everything out for myself. Hope to meet some interesting people on here.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,932 Member
    DFaulk80,

Welcome, DFaulk80 ! Yes, isn't this the greatest thing since SLICED--(whole-wheat-organically-grown-no butter)---BREAD ?!

Keep posting, we need your support and successes and even "cheats" and how you handled them. I am very grateful to everyone whose ideas I have incorporated into my plan. Your goal is SO do-able.

~cmriverside (Cheryl)
  • Hey everyone. I just joined tonight. I have never done anything like this soooo. I have 12 lbs to shed and would like to soon.. Never watched calories either so I'm open for any ideas that might help..
  • Thanks I'm grateful to find this website. I think my goals for weight loss is doable as well. I can make progress without depriving myself Someone told me that I would reach my goal sooner than my goal date and others don't think I can stick to a diet for so long. Cheats are my biggest challenge and I struggle with it more when everyone is eating all the foods I love everyday at work. Today is my first day that I started bringing my salad in for lunch for the first time in a long time. It's also my first day that I incorporate strength training into my workout schedule during my lunch hour. So I'm going to see how that goes.
  • Angelle
    Angelle Posts: 13
    Good Luck! I know you can do it.
  • Hey Everyone... ok so im finilly trying to lose all the newlywed pounds ive gain in the last 2 yrs. ive never followed a program either and have tried to do things myself without any success.... cause i'm always cheating! I love this website and am so excited that i found it that i have been telling all my family members thats are struggling to lose the extra pounds too! and i just joined yesterday! i have about 15lbs minimum that i need to get off. this web site is great that all i do is plug everything in and does everything for me!. no just all the bad food out of my mouth and my butt off the couch and moving!!!