170s AGAIN!!!

I weighed in this morning at 176 . . . and this is the first time I've been in the 170s in a LONG time!

I was actually dreading my weigh-in this morning, because I've kind of slacked off this past week on my exercise. But I guess I still did my body some good, because my loss was 5 lbs. I'M SO EXCITED! My boyfriend is coming down here from Indiana in two weeks to visit, and I can't wait to hear what he thinks of my change. I even bought a new dress to go dancing in! :love:

Replies

• hapemopirate
    hapemopirate Posts: 68 Member
    I weighed in this morning at 176 . . . and this is the first time I've been in the 170s in a LONG time!

I was actually dreading my weigh-in this morning, because I've kind of slacked off this past week on my exercise. But I guess I still did my body some good, because my loss was 5 lbs. I'M SO EXCITED! My boyfriend is coming down here from Indiana in two weeks to visit, and I can't wait to hear what he thinks of my change. I even bought a new dress to go dancing in! :love:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Congratulations. This is still my first day here on this site. Success stories and excitement like this is so inspiring. Tks for sharing. Best to you. :happy:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Congrats, thats awesome!!! I cant wait until I get there!! hahaha
  • FoxyLoxy
    FoxyLoxy Posts: 80 Member
    Congratulations! I am so happy for you :smile: I can't wait until I'm right there with ya!
  • That is wonderful!!!! Congratulations!
  • hapemopirate
    Thanks, everyone. I couldn't have gotten here without support from friends and strangers alike.
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you! Have a great time dancing.
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Congrats! I can't wait to get there!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Awww, that's soooooo great! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :smile:
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Congrats!!!!
    Keep up the GREAT work!!
    :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    CONGRATS you should be proud!!!!!!!! Kick your heels up !!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    congrats!!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CONGRATS!! .. I can't wait to drop to that number also....*big smile*
    I bet you are on seventh heaven, ~~
  • hapemopirate
    Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you! Have a great time dancing.

I'm sure we'll have fun dancing . . . Chris takes ballroom and plans to compete soon. I've been taking lessons for the past few weeks in secret. It's his Valentine's Day surprise! :heart:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    And your not just barely in the 170's, your almost half-way through them!!! Woot!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!