John's OMAD journey

1234568»

Replies

• blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    edited April 2017
    @leveejohn
    210 is where I'm having problems getting below. Been there a long time. I haven't been trying real hard to lose and am fortunate to have been able to stay there but it is a little hard for me to get past still. How tall are you?
  • leveejohn
    leveejohn Posts: 346 Member
    5'9", so I think my 210 doesn't wear as well as yours ;)
  • kabrigail
    kabrigail Posts: 149 Member
    edited April 2017
    @leveejohn
    I got stuck above 200 myself and it was aggravating me so much. I was there for a few weeks. Finally got out of it. I stuck with my cheat days and I kept taking my Magnesium pills, which I really think helped a lot. They help keep things moving and help my heart burn. I hate those plateaus. So frustrating.
  • leveejohn
    @kabrigail I hope to be joining you in onederland shortly!
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    leveejohn wrote: »
    @kabrigail I hope to be joining you in onederland shortly!

You will, you will :) I'm cheering you on here!
    kabrigail wrote: »
    @leveejohn
    I got stuck above 200 myself and it was aggravating me so much. I was there for a few weeks. Finally got out of it. I stuck with my cheat days and I kept taking my Magnesium pills, which I really think helped a lot. They help keep things moving and help my heart burn. I hate those plateaus. So frustrating.

May I ask how Magnesium helps please?
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    leveejohn wrote: »
    5'9", so I think my 210 doesn't wear as well as yours ;)

Just curious. We are all at different stages of leanness. What's important is that we are making progress or at least not going backwards.
  • leveejohn
    31884352.png

0.25 lb lost since last week, 30 lbs lost total since 12/30/16 with OMAD.

Maybe I've found a way to break through my plateau from late March, but the proof will be in the pudding. We'll see what happens next week then I'll discuss it. Suffice to say that I'm going back to basics like when I started 3 months ago.

Apart from figuring out my "noisy" plateau, all is well. Still 100% committed to OMAD. Appreciate all of you guys, you are a major motivating factor to keep me going.

And I'm not one of these "touchy feely group hug share your feelings" kind of guys, generally. It's this group of people. We have something special going on here, I believe, and I thank you for it. Thank you Joe for initiating this group in such a way that it has attracted this sort of folk, and encouraged this sort of dialogue.

cm02g2keoymu.png
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    30 pounds is great!!! You got this :)
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    This is awesome! Keep it up :smile:
  • 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    This makes me happy :)
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    I love seeing your 'noisy' chart. When I have more data, I'm going to post one too. I weigh myself every day, and always go up and down during the week. I will be very happy if I can show an average loss of 1.7#/wk after 3+ months. Good work!!