Mom's and Dad's looking for support

1484950515254»

Replies

• MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    4lgp8hatesv5.jpg

Started running more frequently again to train up for the annual Bolder Boulder 10k My favorite race of the year.
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    @MikePXstream the question now becomes: Which dinosaur are you running as?
  • MikePXstream
    Azercord wrote: »
    @MikePXstream the question now becomes: Which dinosaur are you running as?

Honestly, I don't know if I could make it in a costume like that. I would get so hot.
  • MikePXstream
    Happy Hump Day. This week is going so slow for me. I just want it to be the weekend already. I did manage to get a good set in today though. I was dreading this mornings workout. My arms were still sore from last week's set, and wasn't sure if I would be able to stick with the weight I wrote down for each set. But I did. Felt good too.
    I think I found a comfortable weight limit to do each set of dead lifts with, so I will stick with that for a couple weeks.

15 reps, 80lbs
    12 reps, 120lbs
    08 reps, 140lbs
    Drop set, 08 reps, 120 lbs.

Its real important to write stuff like this down. If you want to improve, you have to know where you started. I used to not write my reps or weights down, and sometimes it's hard trying to remember what was done. I would also never increase the weights, because I couldn't remember if that was just right or to light. So keep that in mind the next time you go to workout.

How many of you track your workouts?
  • MikePXstream
    n2pcbhuqs0ot.jpg

I whippped these up this morning to give me something quick and easy to eat or snack on for the next few days. So yummy and easy. These are really helpful when your busy trying to get the kids out the door for school.
  • MikePXstream
    edited April 2017
    It's Leg Day, I mean Friday! Go get some!!!
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Dear Posters,

This topic is currently closed pending review under the following guideline:

14. No Advertising, Self-Promotion, or Fund-Raising

a) You may not post any links or mentions of other services, websites, or businesses from which you or an associate might benefit financially or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to; posts that contain links to offsite blog posts and social media. You also may not solicit off-Forum contact from which you might benefit, e.g. "message me for more info", “I can get you free samples”, etc.
    b) Requests or solicitations for donations are also not allowed. This includes requesting contributions to “pooled fund” competitions, requests for votes in any venue (online contests, etc.), and even requests for charitable contributions. As you can imagine, we have a lot of people who would like to raise money for worthy causes through the site. As much as we'd like to support these causes, if we were to allow requests for donations, the forums would quickly become full of such requests which would take away from the main purpose of the forums - to support one another.
    c) Posts or messages to members promoting websites that compete with MyFitnessPal are also prohibited.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

kgeyser
    MyFitnessPal Moderator
This discussion has been closed.