New Profile, New Friends?!

Hey everybody! I recently had to delete my old profile due to technical issues, and lost most of my friends! On the bright side, most were inactive anyway and now I can start fresh. I've been off and on using MFP for awhile, but I've recently gained some weight back and lost a lot of motivation. So I'm back on the wagon now, tracking all my food and being mindful of what I consume. I'd love some new friends, so please feel free to add me or comment and I'll add you!

Replies

• Joe_Cool_Part_Deux
    Joe_Cool_Part_Deux Posts: 54 Member
    I'm looking for more encouraging friends myself ! Add me if you'd like !!
  • sandikimdavid
    sandikimdavid Posts: 3 Member
    Hi great if you added me..
  • sexyjacky
    sexyjacky Posts: 40 Member
    Hi I'm looking for supportive friends that will help & motivate me.. feel free to add me :)
  • SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Hi! I'm on day two of counting calories. Well, day two of eating at a deficit. I ate low carb for awhile, but am happier eating carbs. So...I need friends who count calories, not carbs. Or heck, even people who count carbs and calories, most of my friends are keto.
  • tinawolak2
    tinawolak2 Posts: 11 Member
    Please everyone add me. I need friends on here as well. I need the encouragement from other as well as to be able to encourage others
  • jaw170160
    jaw170160 Posts: 48 Member
    Feel free to add me!
  • MarcieAlvarez71
    MarcieAlvarez71 Posts: 9 Member
    Add me if you like
  • Tulip9
    Tulip9 Posts: 143 Member
    You can add me.
  • oohhayyy
    oohhayyy Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love an add! I'm 26 years old and trying to lead a healthier lifestyle. I do want to lose 30-40 lbs, but mainly I want to feel healthy again.
  • annobrien998
    annobrien998 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me
  • Fitnessfaith7465
    Fitnessfaith7465 Posts: 22 Member
    Same here. I have a new profile. I have actually been of mfp for awhile. Feel free to add me
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    elisibethp wrote: »
    Hey everybody! I recently had to delete my old profile due to technical issues, and lost most of my friends! On the bright side, most were inactive anyway and now I can start fresh. I've been off and on using MFP for awhile, but I've recently gained some weight back and lost a lot of motivation. So I'm back on the wagon now, tracking all my food and being mindful of what I consume. I'd love some new friends, so please feel free to add me or comment and I'll add you!

Just a tip - if you are seeking new friends, replace the 'crazy eyes' photo

4a197fe5a934e2b11cdbd83c0738b666_im-not-crazy-look-at-my-eyes-meme-crazy-eyes_600-444.jpeg
  • laurenbastug
    laurenbastug Posts: 307 Member
    looking for friends too! :)
  • serenityfrye
    serenityfrye Posts: 360 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Jessicarip
    Jessicarip Posts: 2 Member
    I'd love some friends too! Please add me. On Day 3 of my "Ok this time for sure" journey. :)
  • goolhc
    goolhc Posts: 91 Member
    I'm here now for three weeks, feel free to add me to get motivated
  • JenHol79
    JenHol79 Posts: 90 Member
    Would love any new adds
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    You have the most beautiful smile. :smile:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Add me. Looking for friends as well for motivation and support
  • iluvnumbrs
    iluvnumbrs Posts: 9 Member
    I've also been on again off again. I want more supportive friends as well. I'm adding you so watch for the invite.