3 day legs per week

Anybody got a 6 day routine with legs being 3 of those days?? I'm new here btw

Replies

• ijsantos2005
    ijsantos2005 Posts: 306 Member
    Want to squat 3 times a week? We can do that.
  • V4kerker
    V4kerker Posts: 33 Member
    Yes just don't do legs 2 days in a row.
    1:legs
    2:push-N-pull
    3:legs
    4:arms-N-shoulders
    5:legs
    6:cardio
    7:rest
  • Randalicious91
    Randalicious91 Posts: 37 Member
    Thanks guys! Do u guys know a good routine if I'm training for my varsity soccer team. The coaches aren't very helpful with the players they don't know
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    I would be hesitant to train legs 3x/week if you are also playing soccer. Are you in season right now?
  • Randalicious91
    jemhh wrote: »
    I would be hesitant to train legs 3x/week if you are also playing soccer. Are you in season right now?

The season hasn't started tho yet. Its kinda the off-season so I'm just looking for something to boost me above everyone else
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    For soccer, do lots of explosive training. 200-, 400-, 800-meter sprints. Front squats and deadlifts. Weighted lunges are great too. Thrusters and cleans.
    Running hills is the best, because it works your lungs so well too.
    As someone already mentioned, just be careful with weight training during the season. You'll be a bit slower when you do weight training and you are not used to it, at first. You'll adapt fairly quickly, and the speed will return. But I have found that the weight training tends to take the strength out of your legs when you are recovering from a session, and that can make you more susceptible to injury.
  • Randalicious91
    GiddyupTim wrote: »
    For soccer, do lots of explosive training. 200-, 400-, 800-meter sprints. Front squats and deadlifts. Weighted lunges are great too. Thrusters and cleans.
    As someone already mentioned, just be careful with weight training during the season. You'll be a bit slower when you do weight training and you are not used to it, at first. You'll adapt fairly quickly, and the speed will return. But I have found that the weight training tends to take the strength out of your legs when you are recovering from a session, and that can make you more susceptible to injury.

Thank you so much this is great :smiley:
  • Randalicious91
    GiddyupTim wrote: »

What do u recommend to build stamina