Jacobs ladder- 30min, 61ftpmin, 1870ft, 136ahr, 150mhr, = 300c
    Apple Watch- 264
    other- skip/sidstep, scissors, etc- 48min, 164mhr, 138ahr= 494c
    Apple Watch- 391c

total cal 818
  • DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    edited April 2017
    There must be an easier way to make friends. I have to write names down then go to friends to send a request. Am I missing something?
    Dreamwriter, thanks for your comment regarding my mother. Perhaps she will turn around.
    Ihscapil, Yes, we have deer, bobcat, raccoon, snakes, bear, etc. In Arkansas there are woods mostly everywhere, except in the SE where there are mostly rice farming.

Cute pictures of babies!! Oh my gosh!!
    Dana
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,638 Member
    afternoon ladies~
    I am pooped.... Tal had a ball, she found the big egg that had a chocolate easter bunny in it and a whole bunch of candy, she had fun dying eggs, and made a new friend Jamie,,, they are the same age.. she passed out on the way home and didnt want to go out to dinner with grandpa and I, so I stayed home and made her mac and cheese..
    I know I will be hitting the hay early...
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    edited April 2017
    Accountability Post
    Friday's Progress (4/14)
    1. Carbs 50-75g (limit 25g/meal)
    (B21, L49, D26, BBS 23= 119g)
    ✔2. Fiber 30g (39g)
    ✔3. Track/complete entry daily
    4. Vegetables - big salad daily
    5. Exercise - log 30 Fitbit minutes, 2 miles, 5000 steps. And the elliptical 5 days a week.
    ✔6. No eating after 9pm.
    7. In bed by midnight.
    8. Declutter: Electronics, Craft Supplies, Pantry, ✔Fridge, Cooking and Baking, Dishes and Serving, ✔Linen Closet, Laundry Closet, ✔Medicine Cabinets, ✔Personal Care.
    9. Digital Detox. Track daily timeouts. (Time-out: ? Hrs)

Out of town all day Friday for a funeral. (Father of a friend.) Had Mexican food after funeral. I had a deep fried stuffed avocado. Stuffed with chicken and Monterrey Jack cheese. It was really good. Going a bit easier today.

Found an app for tracking digital time. Downloaded it to iPhone and iPad. We'll see how this works.

-- Ginger in Texas
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,433 Member
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,878 Member
    There must be an easier way to make friends. I have to write names down then go to friends to send a request. Am I missing something?
    Dana

You can send a friend request by going to the profile page of the person you want as a friend. How you get to their profile page is different on the website than on the phone app. Which are you using?

• DanaReel180
    DanaReel180 Posts: 463 Member
    edited April 2017
    Barbiecat:
    I'm using a iPhone 7.
    I just figured it out!! Dang, that was easy! LOL
  • grogers511
    grogers511 Posts: 476 Member
    One of my sisters has logged into MFP for 1180 days straight. Amazing!

--Ginger in Texas
  • pyanko7
    pyanko7 Posts: 153 Member
    Happy Easter to those who celebrate.

Hugs to everyone. Turkey tomorrow.

Paula Y
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,878 Member
    edited April 2017
    2191610q208gshr57.gif Along with grocery shopping and two trips to Office Depot to get help with the new QuickBooks program on my computer, I walked 23,000 steps thanks to my usual dog walking and a walk with a friend. She came over in the early afternoon and we walked with the dogs for about 45 minutes, then took the dogs home and walked another 45 minutes without them.

:) We don't celebrate Easter so we have neither food nor family to deal with this weekend. Best wishes to all of you who are celebrating. I hope the joy of the season and family will make the day special for you.

<3 Barbie from increasingly sunny NW Washington
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Evening My Dear Friends,

Diane, I know what you mean about missing your DD. Sorry you won’t get to visit her for Easter.

Sharon, I do hope you are feeling better tomorrow.

Chris, I read with interest your observations on giving up alcohol. I was telling a friend the other day that I know I would lose more weight if I stopped drinking for a few months. It’s just like when I was obese, I knew what I needed to do but wasn’t ready. It is certainly something to think about. I gained back a few after I quit smoking and just seem to want to hold on to it.

Chris, your strawberries look great and I love your bunny serving dishes.

Heather, sorry to hear about your legs last night. I have restless legs right now and need it to stop before I go to bed. Glad you got to go meet your friends. I did have to laugh at you getting a “girly magazine”. Here when I hear that I think of something like Playboy. Rofl

Purl, so glad you had a good trip. Sorry you had to get back to the real world. Great picture of you and the group on horses with the beautiful water and sky in the background.

Marcelyn, Beautiful babies. Nellie looks like she could be related to Bea. What a cutie.

Dana, you can just click on a name right here in the room and it takes you to their profile. You may need to click on it again to get to the spot where you can request to add as friend. The problem with me having friends is that I very rarely go to my home page to see what my friends are doing. Most of them are in this group and we keep up with each other here.

Kelly, Joaquin is such a doll. And that head of dark hair. When I need to get geared up the music that works for me is Foot Loose. I have just always loved that music.

Barbie, that is great that you got your computer back so quickly.

pretty-pink-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gifto any Newbies. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

I took the last 3 Totes to the children’s resale shop today. That was a lot of work for $63 but I know my friend appreciates it. Now to finish getting everything together and call the local charity to come pick it up. I love that they give everything to those in need. For those that celebrate, I wish you all a happy and blessed Easter. Just Say NO to all those chocolate bunnies and eggs. easter-egg-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Sending love, good thoughts and sunshine to all of you.

I Love youwriting-a-love-letter-smiley-emoticon.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,722 Member
    edited April 2017
    Diane ... I'm in the same boat. First time one of my chicks hasn't been in the nest for Easter. Younger son is at school in Nashville ... we're in Buffalo, NY! Fortunately, my dear friend lives in Brentwood and will have him over for the day ... I feel better about that... but it won't be the same.