Gaining Weight Challenge - 3 months done 6+ more to go...

Hello everybody;

Had a skinny life with my skinny body; decided that i want a strong, big physique challenged myself to go to gym for a year and add some muscles. I am 23 years old, im from istanbul, i go to gym after work if i have the energy that day, or in the weekends. I used myfitnesspal to track my calories for a while so it totaly helped me. I started 12 November and it has been little more than 3 months. Happy to say that my hardwork payed off. I was 57kg and now im around 68kg (I have pretty much same fat percentage, height:1.76). And i aim to achieve 10 more kg in following 6 to 8 months. Would like to have some friends in similar journeys to motivate each other or i can share my experience through answers. Take careye96xxlebaz8.jpg

Replies

• hamshor
    hamshor Posts: 64 Member
    Good job bro!
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Well done,you look great!
    You're welcome to add me - our stats etc are quite different though,so I won't be offended if you don't! I'm female and 61,also weigh 58 kgs with another 2 to go (I started at 50) I've just started the Stronglifts 5x5 programme.
  • abdullahozer11
    abdullahozer11 Posts: 10 Member
    Thanks a lot guys, cant wait to see the end of my transformation!

Everyday a little better...
  • Bridogg72
    Bridogg72 Posts: 45 Member
    Good job. Keep going bro
  • tomsids
    tomsids Posts: 7 Member
    Nice job! I'm on the muscle building/ weight gain train myself. Goal is 200 lbs by May (190ish now, around 7% bf)
  • enhmohsenghareb
    enhmohsenghareb Posts: 1 Member
    good job
    me too started nov from 59kg
    now am 70 with some cool fat :smiley: