Fitbit sync issues still??

Options
Are my fellow Fitbit users still having syncing issues today? This is going into day 3 for me and I'm getting annoyed. The only way I can get it to sync is by going on the mfp actual website, uninstalling Fitbit, and reinstalling it each time. I was hoping today it would be fixed.

Replies

• lasvegasconcertgirl
    lasvegasconcertgirl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I definitely did yesterday, but I don't rely on it much so gave up quickly.
  • phoenixx866
    phoenixx866 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Nope, still broken.
  • Rachetpeg
    Rachetpeg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Not syncing for me either
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Ugh, hopefully they fix it soon. I have been using my Fitbit since September and have lost a huge amount of my weight with it. Good thing is now I can kind of see where my activity level is and the calories I need to eat. I just wish it would work right now, I'm a creature of habit
  • garber6th
    garber6th Posts: 1,894 Member
    Options
    I was having issues too, I just disconnected it from MFP and reconnected and it worked.
  • joelschneider45066
    joelschneider45066 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i have relinked like three times now - it syncs once ... but then not again until I re-link it ...
  • EvgenyTrawor
    EvgenyTrawor Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yeah, need to relink it for it to work again.
  • foxy59lady
    foxy59lady Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am so happy to see that I am not the only one that's annoyed that their FitBit isn't syncing. This has been going on for days. I have relinked several times. The steps show up and it never syncs after that. Yesterday I was off 1467 steps. I have sent en email to MyFitnessPal but no answer as of yet. Fitbit answered me right away and that's where I got the recommendation to relink. I am also having issues with the app crashing when opening it. This is becoming very frustrating. We shouldnt have to relink several times a day to get our data.
  • tranuhhsaurus
    tranuhhsaurus Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I seriously thought I was the only one! I was scrolling through the forum and saw the most recent date of this post! haha I kept thinking..."damnit I guess I should disconnect and reconnect"

funny thing too...I uninstalled and currently am reinstalling. But after reading this...I feel a bit better
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I suggest looking at the 'calories left' number on your fitbit app for now (MFP is always off by 150 anyway). At least fitbit can read MFP meals just fine.
  • helenbishop754
    helenbishop754 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the same issues as well, very frustrating when you rely on it. Having to keep disconnecting the apps and re-pairing but it will only update once.
  • karahm78
    karahm78 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Mine just updated itself without me re-linking so hoping it is fixed
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    Mine also just updated (the first update since Saturday).
  • Bearbo27
    Bearbo27 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Mine just synced too, all by itself. Happy lady over here
  • KWlosingit
    KWlosingit Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    still broken here
  • RosieRose7673
    RosieRose7673 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    KWlosingit wrote: »