What's your weakness?

Replies

• prinses_mathilde
    prinses_mathilde Posts: 7 Member
    Chocolate. Always chocolate. And alcohol when with friends - I don't drink that often, but when I do, I find it very hard to restrict it. Awful!
  • goolhc
    goolhc Posts: 91 Member
    Actually control my self, when i do shopping. So be control don't buy all the unhealthy stuff, like chocolate, chips and icecream
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    The food that's in front of me. :)

But mostly anything carby or chocolate. Or sweet.
  • GYATagain
    GYATagain Posts: 141 Member
    #1 - cheese #2 - chips/tortilla; which makes nachos and Vodka which leads to more nachos...
    Oreos - stop at just 2? Hard to do.
  • illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    I think it would be easier to list things that I WOULDN'T binge on! Like celery and black licorice... everything else is GAME ON! :D
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    I think it would be easier to list things that I WOULDN'T binge on! Like celery and black licorice... everything else is GAME ON! :D

I have binged on both of those.
  • nicholerohrer
    nicholerohrer Posts: 40 Member
    Kraft Mac & Cheese and Rosemary & Olive Oil Triscuits... gah. I could eat the entire box of either one if its in front of me.
  • illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member

I have binged on both of those.

You can have them all!
  • VlpW
    VlpW Posts: 53 Member
    Baked sweets - cookies, cakes, pies, oh my! If they are within my ability to obtain them, I will eat them ALL. I'm like a junkie. Anything else, I can portion control. Not flour and sugar. Although I did walk away from the cheese danish that was on clearance in the deli/bakery yesterday - yay me! :#
  • cdeane27
    cdeane27 Posts: 5 Member
    Chinese food is a killer for me.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    Cheetohs and/or beer. And one usually leads to the other... :frowning:
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Pizza and anything sweet!
    giphy.gif
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    I can pass on sweets all day ... but put good cheese or a charcuterie tray in front of me and I could down a week's worth of calories at once!
  • mickeyyy20
    mickeyyy20 Posts: 20 Member
    Omg I cant say no to pizza! And if i do, my heart breaks a little bit each time!
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    potatoes, avocado!!!!, and fruits. especially bananas, nuts like cashews/almonds, processed junk, empty calorie foods like cookies and oreos, and cheese
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Mashed frickin' potatoes.
  • FaeryLove18
    FaeryLove18 Posts: 41 Member
    Potatoes. Omg, the struggle is real. :#
  • nottellingit
    nottellingit Posts: 19 Member
    Meringues and mini cheesecakes, apparently. In general, I have a hard time with funsized things because they're easier to justify but I end up consuming about the same amount of calories as if I'd eaten a full sized thing...
  • kavahni
    kavahni Posts: 313 Member
    edited April 2017
    Yehuda gluten free matzah with anything vaguely creamy on it. Fortunately it is wicked expensive and I only indulge during the (just ended) eight days of Passover--though I did find myself last night with an almost full box left. Hm. Good planning.
    First alternate: corn chips or Van's gf crackers dipped in anything vaguely creamy.
    Next: Stinky blue cheese. Heck: cheese. Even crappy cheese.
  • slacker80
    slacker80 Posts: 235 Member
    Salty fats sprinkled over sweet doughy carbs.

BACON MAPLE BARS!!