Weight loss statistics!!!

Hello amazing people,
I was wondering about the weight loss strategy..
1) Some say that weight loss will be low initially and then it goes high and at one point(saturation point may be) you will have to try really hard to lose the extra pounds.
2) Others say the opposite that it will be high in the beginning and later it slows down.

I just wanna know which is correct otherwise which one you feel is happening to you with OMAD.
Would love to know your weight loss stats..

Have an amazingly awesome day...

Replies

• shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    I try not to think about it. Even when the scale stops moving, I just keep going. Eventually, some day I'm going to be at goal and look back and think, wow! That's what matters to me
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    Look at the individual threads here, Most of us have one with a running total by week on it.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2017
    Check out my thread, I have a week by week chart called Brenda's OMAD Journey :)
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    I'm starting my week by week chart tomorrow.
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    NoMoreAfatChick Posts: 226 Member
    Check out my thread, I have a week by week chart called Brenda's OMAD Journey :)

Yes i did and you are doing an amazing job..
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    Vanguard1 wrote: »
    Look at the individual threads here, Most of us have one with a running total by week on it.

sure will do that...
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    I started out faster and then slowed down as my weight got closer to a good weight. I also didn't count calories much so I don't know how I would have done if I kept that constant (I may have increased calories as I went along).
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    For me, faster or slower depends on my commitment to consistency. To myself. When the weight loss slows down, I am never in doubt about whom to blame!
  • NoMoreAfatChick
    amflautist wrote: »
    For me, faster or slower depends on my commitment to consistency. To myself. When the weight loss slows down, I am never in doubt about whom to blame!

lol..true that.. thanks for sharing..