• RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Wow. Well done! :mrgreen:
  • suzilla53
    suzilla53 Posts: 65 Member
    OMG! Way to go!
  • latentspring
    latentspring Posts: 27 Member
    you are absolutely amazing. wanna provide some stats?
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    I have my honeymoon coming up in August 2018 (wedding is also 8/18) and I want to lose 20 more lbs prior to hitting the beach. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia since this post and it makes exercise super difficult for me and overdoing it can trigger a flare easily. So mostly trying to lose through diet but it's frustrating because it leaves the skin looser than if I could exercise. Sometimes just cleaning the house causes a flare that lasts weeks. Anywho just putting my latest update out there. Thanks for listening (reading?) ❤

Is there any day when you can say....hey I feel pretty okay! Just take those days, but slow and easy. Even if they are few and far in between.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    By the way...you look as though you are showing your body who's boss thus far! Looking good!
  • Rincewind_1965
    Rincewind_1965 Posts: 639 Member
    Terrific transformation.
    All the best for the last few steps. There's no doubt that you will make it.
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    you are absolutely amazing. wanna provide some stats?

My starting weight in 2014 was 230 lbs at 5'3. I am now 160 lbs. I would like to be 140 lbs for my wedding/honeymoon. I did low carb initially to lose the weight but with the fibromyalgia diagnosis I have stopped low carb and just focus on nutrients and calorie counting. I view food as medicine now and I'm always looking and evaluating what makes my pain better or worse. I drink raw honey and ACV lavender tea every day. I stopped all soda drinking after the diagnosis. I'm not a perfect clean eater by any means but I eat lots of fruits and veggies now in comparison to how I ate previously
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    dsboohead wrote: »
    I have my honeymoon coming up in August 2018 (wedding is also 8/18) and I want to lose 20 more lbs prior to hitting the beach. I have been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia since this post and it makes exercise super difficult for me and overdoing it can trigger a flare easily. So mostly trying to lose through diet but it's frustrating because it leaves the skin looser than if I could exercise. Sometimes just cleaning the house causes a flare that lasts weeks. Anywho just putting my latest update out there. Thanks for listening (reading?) ❤

Is there any day when you can say....hey I feel pretty okay! Just take those days, but slow and easy. Even if they are few and far in between.

On those days I have so much I want to do (play with my kids, clean my house, actually get dressed nicely and do my hair and makeup) that doing a work out is not priority. There's an analogy chronic pain people use to explain how they feel it's called the spoon theory (analogy? It's spoon something) that essentially explains how they can distribute their energies even on a "good" day
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!