Looking for a friend in similar situation. 40lbs to lose. SAHM

I'm looking for someone to chat with daily to stay motivated. Someone in a similar situation. I want to lose 40lbs. I'm a stay at home mom. I need someone to hold me accountable. And I'll do the same for you!

Replies

• Ashleymarie4464
    Ashleymarie4464 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey Im Ashley! I'm a 29 yr old second time mom as well as a stay at home mom! Exclusively breastfeeding and looking to lose the remaining 40 pounds that I gained during pregnancy. I gained a total of 65 and my baby is now a month old. I have two weeks left until I'm cleared by my doctor for exercise due to a csection. Currently weigh 204, hoping to get my to my pre-pregnancy weight of 165. Looking for friends and motivation!
  • yvettekeaton
    yvettekeaton Posts: 59 Member
    feel free to add me!
  • mom9782
    mom9782 Posts: 15 Member
    Hey Im Ashley! I'm a 29 yr old second time mom as well as a stay at home mom! Exclusively breastfeeding and looking to lose the remaining 40 pounds that I gained during pregnancy. I gained a total of 65 and my baby is now a month old. I have two weeks left until I'm cleared by my doctor for exercise due to a csection. Currently weigh 204, hoping to get my to my pre-pregnancy weight of 165. Looking for friends and motivation!
    Congrats on your new little one!

I'm working with 1200 calories. How about you?
  • mom9782
    feel free to add me!

I just tried to add you as a friend. I'm working with 1200 calories. How about you?
  • Ashleymarie4464
    Ashleymarie4464 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm staying right around 1650 calories a day
  • ShipBuilder88
    ShipBuilder88 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey lady! I'm 29 and a working mom (desk job).. Trying to stick to around 1200 calories a day and 35 lbs to lose.
  • elffkin
    elffkin Posts: 13 Member
    Hi, I am a senior woman trying to lose 20 pounds. Good luck on your journey!
  • mom9782
    elffkin wrote: »
    Hi, I am a senior woman trying to lose 20 pounds. Good luck on your journey!

Thank you. You too!
  • mom9782
    Day one... good luck everyone.
  • ashleyminnich1
    ashleyminnich1 Posts: 60 Member
    edited April 2017
    I'm right there with you all. I lost forty last year logging on here. Then, I got pregnant with our third in July. I gained it all back and then some. She is now six weeks. I've lost 22 of it which is basically baby and after birth, so I'm back to logging and running. I'm also an exclusive breast feeder which makes your calorie levels harder. I have mine set to maintain, and then add on the 470 for nursing. If you type lactation into the food search you will see that someone made an option to add those calories in. You actually burn around 500, but this gives me a small deficit to work with without risking my supply. Once we get out another two weeks I will consider lowering my calories a little more, but not much.
  • LizComeOut86
    LizComeOut86 Posts: 4 Member
    Feel free to add me ladies :)
  • bjs22304
    bjs22304 Posts: 1 Member
    Feel free to add me also...I need to lose 50 lbs.
  • Puzzl3dunicorn
    Puzzl3dunicorn Posts: 30 Member
    Hello! My little guy is almost 5 months old and I have 28 lbs left to loose but I'm trying to lose 45 all together. I'm breast feeding as well and usually net between 1300-1500 calories depending on my activity level. I am ebf as well as doing hiit work outs five times a week and i have been consistantly loosing 2 lbs every week since the beginning of march. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    29 year old stay at home mom of a 6 yr old girl and 10 month old boy. I have been battling ppd and find exercising and eating right has helped. I lost 70 lbs before baby but gained back 50 lbs during and after pregnancy. Hoping to lose the baby weight and drop a total of 110 lbs! Anyone feel free to add me. I can definitely use the support.
  • JanetCiminelli
    JanetCiminelli Posts: 1 Member
    I am a 33 year old mom of a 4 year old and almost 2 year old looking to lose the last of the baby weight which would be 20 lbs. I'd love to lose even more though! I'd love to stay in touch with people in similar situations :) I work part time.
  • jbos6816
    jbos6816 Posts: 2 Member
    I am Jenn... need to lose 40 to 50 pounds... I work a desk job and have recently been challenged with a bulging disc. I need support to keep me in check!!
  • CILLAJ8
    CILLAJ8 Posts: 99 Member
    I'm a full-time working mom of 2 littles. An almost 4 year old boy and an almost 7 month old girl. I'd like to lose 50 pounds, maybe more. Need someone to help keep me accountable. Feel free to add me. Good luck on your journey.
  • sweetapplekin
    sweetapplekin Posts: 1 Member
    I'm also a SAHM, with 38lbs to lose. Please feel free to add me also!
  • mom9782
    How did everyone do yesterday? I went 100 cal over. But for day one, I'll take it :)
  • mom9782
    I think I added everyone. If I missed you add me !!