Yay! Finally past the week long plateau!

RKA625
RKA625 Posts: 151 Member
Just weighed myself and it came up 171.5!!!

I plateaued at 174 this whole past week, AND I had some slip ups with going over my calories.

Anyway, I never got past 186 after my older son, then I got pregnant with baby #2, I got down to 172 while breastfeeding, but then I started chain drinking Lipton iced teas and gained weight (I seriously drank maybe 5 or 6 a day, each bottle is 2 servings). Got up to 179 before deciding I need to get serious, I did NOT want to go up past 180 again.

I've been counting cals since Jan 16th, and it's been tough at times, but the reading on the scale is worth it!

Replies

• RKA625
    Just weighed myself and it came up 171.5!!!

I plateaued at 174 this whole past week, AND I had some slip ups with going over my calories.

Anyway, I never got past 186 after my older son, then I got pregnant with baby #2, I got down to 172 while breastfeeding, but then I started chain drinking Lipton iced teas and gained weight (I seriously drank maybe 5 or 6 a day, each bottle is 2 servings). Got up to 179 before deciding I need to get serious, I did NOT want to go up past 180 again.

I've been counting cals since Jan 16th, and it's been tough at times, but the reading on the scale is worth it!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Congratulations! That's great, keep up the good work! :smile:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Thats great keep up the great job....
  • RKA625
    Thanks! I can't wait to break past 170, I haven't been under 170 in years!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!