Last meal you'll ever eat in your life, what would it be?

Replies

• dcombsRN
    dcombsRN Posts: 5 Member
    Chicken Tikka Masala, rice, naan, chicken korma, Fiske french fries, lemon shake up, movie theater popcorn coated in butter, good soft pretzel bites, cantaloupe, kouign amann, salted rye bread with fresh butter.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Holy *** you only want me to pick a few things?

Shrimp pad thai, fried pork gyoza will full sodium soy sauce, grandmother's lasagna with cheesy garlic bread, pepperoni and extra cheese pizza, yellow cake with chocolate frosting and tiramisu. And a few bahama mamas and mojitos lol.
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    sorry forgot the three carb rule but if im dying cant i just eat whatever i want lol
  • dcombsRN
    dcombsRN Posts: 5 Member
    Ha. I missed the 3 carb rule it seems.
  • Untitled_Unmastered
    Untitled_Unmastered Posts: 52 Member
    ksz1104 wrote: »
    sorry forgot the three carb rule but if im dying cant i just eat whatever i want lol

Carb rule has been well and truly scraped as of public request. Eat till ya eyes are full.
  • EHollander89
    EHollander89 Posts: 169 Member
    Pasta with white sauce topped with a crab cake! Followed by lots of cheesecake!
  • stv1520
    stv1520 Posts: 199 Member
    Bloody Mary to start, then-AYCE Alaskan King Crab legs, porterhouse steak (medium), salt & vinegar chips. Something with peanut butter and caramel for dessert.
    now I'm hungry.........
  • Birdie1952
    Birdie1952 Posts: 48 Member
    Pork belly sliders, oysters on the half shell, chocolate cake with lots of chocolate frosting and a lot of pinot gregio wine.
  • pennygm72
    pennygm72 Posts: 179 Member
    really smelly, runny french cheese, really smelly french blue cheese, fresh baked sourdough loaf, red wine and homemade apple and blackberry crumble with vanilla icecream
  • Untitled_Unmastered
    Untitled_Unmastered Posts: 52 Member
    edited April 2017
    pennygm72 wrote: »
    really smelly, runny french cheese, really smelly french blue cheese, fresh baked sourdough loaf, red wine and homemade apple and blackberry crumble with vanilla icecream

Would not wanna be in a room with you while eating or post eating :dizzy:
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    If it was right before death, so I would not have time to get sick and hurt (I'm a celiac), I would have gluten packed desserts: My grandmother's cinnamon buns with cream cheese icing, various icecreams (rocky road, maple wlanut, mint chocolate), mom's carrot cake, a cheese and berry platter, soda... maybe a milkshake or a rootbeer float. Possibly a really good loaded bison cheeseburger with bacon.
  • vaman
    vaman Posts: 253 Member
    Surf and turf: Bone-in rib steak with extra fatty marbling, garlic mashed potatoes, juicy lobster with extra butter for dipping, and a nice bottle of wine to drink along with it.

Sounds delish, especially the lobster.

• stardust92
    stardust92 Posts: 46 Member
    I would have the largest, most authentic paella I could find, followed by a huge ice cream and meringue sundae!
  • delaclos99
    delaclos99 Posts: 53 Member
    Fish and chips with a cup of tea to start. Pizza, then crackers and the finest cheeses money can buy, washed down with a barrel of Amarone.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Everything on Udupi Palace's menu (San Fran. Vegetarian Indian food)...halva for dessert
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited January 2022
    Sushi 🍣 sushi 🍣 sushi 🍣

Luscious ripe blackberries..

A carafe of Sangiovese and a bottle of Dom Perignon. 🍾
  • perryc05
    perryc05 Posts: 206 Member
    Black pudding and chips!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    edited February 2022
    Super huge grilled peanut butter and jelly on cinnamon raisin bread, (Jar of crunchy peanut butter and spoon next to it)
    Vegan chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake with whipped coconut cream, melted dark chocolate and melted marshmallow
    BIG bowl of warm chocolate chip peanut butter granola, hot vanilla coconut cream

• VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Today my new last meal-

Vegan Cashew butter chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake with whipped coconut cream, melted butterscotch caramel and toffee nibs

Peanut butter, chocolate chocolate chip warm granola with warm extra creamy macadamia nut cream, macadamia and peanut butter chips

Grilled crunchy peanut butter , cherry preserves on cinnamon toast bread, vegan butter and side of vegan buttercream frosting
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    Today my new last meal-

Vegan Cashew butter chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake with whipped coconut cream, melted butterscotch caramel and toffee nibs

Peanut butter, chocolate chocolate chip warm granola with warm extra creamy macadamia nut cream, macadamia and peanut butter chips

Grilled crunchy peanut butter , cherry preserves on cinnamon toast bread, vegan butter and side of vegan buttercream frosting

I couldn't have said it better...I'll add all of this to my last one. 😛