Daily Accountability Check-in

Replies

• elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    edited April 2017
    Lost almost a half pound, but reality is I messed up.
    6 pb cookies at movie night. And 3 cocktails in response to an unhappy, un expected connection with an ex.
    Hope to let it go today and be done with it.
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Yesterday marked a 2lb loss from the week before so I expected the scale to go up some this morning. I weigh daily and this is common. However I was down .5lb. :/:)
  • fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    I am in as well cause evenings are my downfall!!
    I have pre-logged the past 3 days and more or less followed the plan. My carbs are just around 50g right now but I want to go back to 20 to 30.
  • Seajolly
    Seajolly Posts: 1,435 Member
    Currently on day 4 of my journey and managed to keep carbs at 42g (31g net if you subtract the fiber). That is my lowest carb day so far. My ratios are 59% fat, 27% protein, and 14% carbs. Is this good?
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Seajolly wrote: »
    Currently on day 4 of my journey and managed to keep carbs at 42g (31g net if you subtract the fiber). That is my lowest carb day so far. My ratios are 59% fat, 27% protein, and 14% carbs. Is this good?

Are you getting results? I'd say from the tread you started you're getting excellent results. Your ratios are fine. It's working. Thumbs up.
  • Seajolly
    kpk54 wrote: »

Are you getting results? I'd say from the tread you started you're getting excellent results. Your ratios are fine. It's working. Thumbs up.

Yes, so far it is working :smile:
  • Alaplum
    Alaplum Posts: 169 Member
    Today was the first time my macros worked out almost perfect. I do try but it's taking time to get them proportioned properly. Trying to stay away from the scale, can say my body feels better.
  • fuelednfit
    fuelednfit Posts: 177 Member
    Yesterday was a bit higher around 60g of carbs but today it's been going very well sticking to the planned meals. I should be 22g net/33g total which is my best in months...thanks to the accountability check-in
  • Scochrane86
    Scochrane86 Posts: 374 Member
    Well the headaches from what I expect was another round of the keto flu is gone and I am feeling good!
    I am down 6lbs since starting this daily thread post and back at my lowest weight so far! now to keep it in check again!
    "cheating" is so not worth it! (by this I mean, several days of off the rails eating!)
    Thanks all for helping me be accountable!
  • Seajolly
    Day 5 check-in! Pre-logged my dinner and my carbs were at 52g net today which I expected because I had fruit with every meal today... But I'm still feeling great. This is only week 1 and my body is easing into this lower carb lifestyle well. My ratios were 58% fat, 24% carb, 18% protein.
  • pitbullmamaliz
    pitbullmamaliz Posts: 303 Member
    Ugh, just inhaled two large pieces of cake. One was chocolate cake made with mayo, and the other was a lemon coconut. Both tasted amazing at the time (hence the reason my "I'll just have 2 bites of each" failed) but now I just want to scrape my tongue and mouth because it tastes and feels all gross and chemical-y.
  • Alaplum
    Alaplum Posts: 169 Member
    Another good day, at least for my food intake. I'm heading off to see my son for the day tomorrow and looking forward to that. He knows about my WOE and is going to be cooking for me.
  • Seajolly
    Another good day, at least for my food intake. I'm heading off to see my son for the day tomorrow and looking forward to that. He knows about my WOE and is going to be cooking for me.

That's really nice to have that support system! :) Enjoy seeing your son!
  • ChristinaSiefert6510
    ChristinaSiefert6510 Posts: 37 Member
    I need accountability as well. I do fine at work but start snacking as soon as I get home!! Not good. I'm loving the LC life although I'm nervous about the high fat part due to high rate of heart disease in family. I'm looking for friends to help me through this WOE
  • castlesimon1
    castlesimon1 Posts: 2 Member
    Today is Day2 for me. And so far so good. I boiled a bunch of eggs to have in the frig for when the "craving" strikes. I have a headache today, but I assume it is from lack of sugar! I am a sugar-aholic....which has been my main struggle and why I am attempting the keto lifestyle.
  • my4andme333
    my4andme333 Posts: 140 Member
    Today is Day2 for me. And so far so good. I boiled a bunch of eggs to have in the frig for when the "craving" strikes. I have a headache today, but I assume it is from lack of sugar! I am a sugar-aholic....which has been my main struggle and why I am attempting the keto lifestyle.

Upping your sodium intake should help with the headache from the Keto flu
  • Seajolly
    Officially been at this a week tomorrow morning, and so far I'm 5 lbs down! :) I am SO encouraged by that weight loss and excited for this journey!
  • Seajolly

Have more sodium! It'll help. People recommended the Nuun tablets to me (they dissolve in water and provide electrolytes).
  • mjj79
    mjj79 Posts: 415 Member
    Wow @Seajolly ! Way to go!!!! (Can I admit I'm jealous? Lol)