2 years, 130lbs, and a very long post with a pile of pics at the end. :^)

12345679»

Replies

• kingleahnidas
    kingleahnidas Posts: 280 Member
    edited April 2017
    Hey @CoachJen71 I'm so glad you bumped this! Just wanted to let you know that this was the post that inspired me to aim high back when I first started on MFP. I saw your post on 7/18/16 and decided I was going to go for the big goal of losing 100 pounds in a year. As of today I have lost 74 pounds. Thank you again for this post, and congrats on reaching your goals!!!
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Hey @CoachJen71 I'm so glad you bumped this! Just wanted to let you know that this was the post that inspired me to aim high back when I first started on MFP. I saw your post on 7/18/16 and decided I was going to go for the big goal of losing 100 pounds in a year. As of today I have lost 74 pounds. Thank you again for this post, and congrats on reaching your goals!!!

Thank you! And I must say, you are doing a phenomenal job yourself!! I can't wait to hear your stats at the one year mark!
  • GMPOTS
    GMPOTS Posts: 19 Member
    Congratulations , you are inspiring.
  • yweight1969
    yweight1969 Posts: 64 Member
    Thanks for sharing very inspirational, you rock and have inspired me. You're still cute, rock on.
  • snowyne
    snowyne Posts: 268 Member
    One of the best posts I've ever read on this site! Thank you for your honesty. Including all the details really helped paint a clear picture for the reader. Congratulations to you! Both you & your husband look years younger!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    You are AWESOME!!! :):)
  • amylahminute
    amylahminute Posts: 613 Member
    Year 2: You're an inspiring read! Thank you for sharing so much of and so candid a look at your tale. I'm sure others like me will be so motivated by your success.
  • Seattleovercast
    Seattleovercast Posts: 24 Member
    Great job! Thank you for the 2-year update!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Just saw your link to your story in the maintainers check-in. Thank you so much for sharing your story and your pictures. So inspiring and I appreciate your honesty! I can understand the frustration of frequent setbacks due to injuries and other health issues but I love your example of learning and pushing through and figuring out what works for you. (My husband and I have recently started hiking together again, too. I love it!)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    You are absolutely right, you are cute! I had tears in my eyes reading your story. What an absolutely wonderful journey you've had and continue to have, ridding pounds gave you the opportunity to truly enjoy life to it's fullest. You're an inspiration. Oh, and you're too cute. Did I tell you that already? :wink:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Im so glad to have been on this weight loss journey with you Jen..you're an amazing lady..
    Well done my friend..bravo
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Thank you all so much!
  • qpmomma1
    qpmomma1 Posts: 221 Member
    This is so inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!