• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Celery
  • TheCupcakeCounter
    TheCupcakeCounter Posts: 606 Member
    Carrot cake smoothie
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Today I had a hamburger patty with a slice of pepper jack cheese, bell peppers with ranch, and coffee with cream.
  • BWA468
    BWA468 Posts: 101 Member
    2 wraps each with a sliced hard boiled egg, lettuce, tomato, alfafa sprouts and some chilli sauce and mayo. 450 calories for the lot (I could buy healthier wraps but these ones are a cheap 15 pack and last ages lol)
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    most likely oatmeal with blueberries and cashew milk
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    A Morningstar Farms Basil Pizza burger (vegetarian), an apple, a clementine, and water.
  • LowCarb4Me2016
    LowCarb4Me2016 Posts: 575 Member
    Salad w/Turkey.
  • BoxerBrawler
    BoxerBrawler Posts: 2,032 Member
    3 oz. of lean ground chicken (or turkey), cooked in coconut oil cooking spray and about 3 cups of whatever vegetable I have on hand.
  • stefisaca
    stefisaca Posts: 31 Member
    couscous with tomato sauce and chicken.
  • summerblues21
    summerblues21 Posts: 5 Member
    I had vegetables that needed to be used up so I made my "Manky Vegetable Soup" which tastes delicious and very filling.
  • Sunna_W
    Sunna_W Posts: 744 Member
    Dont the hormones in chicken and pesticides on the salad cause cancer?

I guess it depends on where you buy your meat and how it is sourced. Many markets carry meat that is antibiotic / hormone free. Similarly, you can buy produce that is pesticide free.
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Rice and haricot beans with tomatoes, spinach and avocado. I forgot to put any dressing on it so it's going to be a bit meh.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Atkins Beef Merlot and a bit of mixed green salad
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Salami/string cheese rollups and some pretzels.
    becky10rp wrote: »
    A Morningstar Farms Basil Pizza burger (vegetarian), an apple, a clementine, and water.

I love the Morningstar Farms burgers! Have you tried the garlic and quinoa one? So good.
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Tuna egg salad on a whole wheat and flaxseed flat with a P3 snack (turkey almonds and Colby I believe)
  • WanderingRivers
    WanderingRivers Posts: 612 Member
    6 oz of spaghetti in a homemade sauce.
  • cozytimes
    cozytimes Posts: 111 Member
    mini potatoes, papaya, and mango
  • jenmsu83
    jenmsu83 Posts: 185 Member
    I will be having tuna salad with "everything" ritz crackers and fresh pineapple
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Road trip today to look at houses, so probably almonds and a pepperoni stick....maybe some fruit....