Your May 2017 Goals

wsandy8512
wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
edited April 2017 in Social Groups
** Mine are to up calories to 1500 so that when plateau time hits, I can lower calories a bit at a time without being dangerously low on them.
** Maintain or lose weight while in London for 9 days--my plan is to allow a couple small meals the day of arrival to help with jet lag and time difference and have a bigger meal for dinner, and then shift OMAD the next day.
** Lose 4-8 pounds

And, go... :-)

Replies

• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    Thank you for starting this! My head has been all over the place lately so I appreciate it :)

I'll get a chart set up for us :)

My goals are: lose 2-3 pounds (yes, I've converted to pounds for you guys haha)
    Lose 1 inch from hips

I am sticking to a diet of 120g carbs, 20g fats and 135g protein

5 lifting days a week
    and 3 cardio days a week

and will try look after my skin

and lower stress levels.
  • 1MADGIRL
    May goals ovgikplucdos.png
  • wsandy8512
    What a nice chart you have! Your goals sound great, btw.

I want to lower my fat as well, that will be rough. I will try to work on it. Still using MFP for my guideline and they have it at 60.
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    My goals are to lose 20lbs, lose at least 1 inch all around, weight lift 3 days/week and cardio 5 days/week. I aim to also make healthier meal options.
  • gypsy8080
    gypsy8080 Posts: 25 Member
    Get down to 210. I've been stuck at 218 for a while now, but I have a feeling that OMAD might get my weight dropping again.

Exercise five days a week. I have an exercise plan that I designed for myself.
  • HestiaMoon1
    HestiaMoon1 Posts: 278 Member
    I aim to be below 190 by the end of May. I just got below 200 yesterday. Ten pounds in 31 days should be possible considering how much I have to lose in total.
  • 1MADGIRL
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    What a nice chart you have! Your goals sound great, btw.

I want to lower my fat as well, that will be rough. I will try to work on it. Still using MFP for my guideline and they have it at 60.

You can adjust this value. I have it set at 20g and that is VERY difficult to say the least. I often go over but I try to keep it as close to this value as possible. Get my calories from carbs and protein.
  • wsandy8512
    Thank you, still trying to figure out what I can do with the tools.
  • blambo61
    blambo61 Posts: 4,372 Member
    Lose 3 lbs, run sub 29 - min 5k. Get back to where I was weight lifting-wise.
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    Get to 239(or less), take my dog for a walk 3 times a week and be more consistent with OMAD.
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    edited May 2017
    Thanks Sandy for starting this thread. Would like to join you all.

My goals for this month:
    1. Restrict carbs to 80 gms which is the adequate amount for me. May go below 50 on some days but no more than 80
    2. No added sugar. Only stevia or going no sugar.
    3. Lose 5 to 7 kg / 11 to 18 lbs
  • Vanguard1
    Vanguard1 Posts: 372 Member
    edited May 2017
    I love these goal threads, they really help keep me on track, and @1MADGIRL does a great job keeping them updated!
    My May goals are:
    Weight: 205
    Cardio: 2x a week
    Strength: 3x a week/ Squat my Body weight
    Inches: Down .5 (to 38)
    OMAD: Better job logging my OMAD (It really assists others when I ask for nutrition help)
  • wsandy8512
    @mikseyniha, you're welcome.

@1MADGIRL, yes, thank you so much for the lovely chart of our goals. You're so sweet and thoughtful to do that for everyone. Big hugs to you!
  • 1MADGIRL
    Thank you @Vanguard1 @wsandy8512 :) These are a lot of fun!7bhi4gfq0tai.png

• jvcinv
    jvcinv Posts: 504 Member
    A realistic goal for me is to lose 5 pounds in May. I'd be happy with that.
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Love the chart!
  • ShannonOMAD
    ShannonOMAD Posts: 122 Member
    Yay! Start of a new month! We started a one month weight loss challenge at my office, too. So, I've gotta do well and get my money back! :-)

My May Goal :
    • Lose 10lbs (hit 243lbs)

I'm ready! Lets do this!
  • murrell007
    murrell007 Posts: 65 Member
    Ok goal for the month. 10,000 steps a day. Maintain omad within my calorie range. Lose 2 lbs per week.
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    That chart looks so nice! Let's do it people! :smiley:
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    @1MADGIRL can you add 30 day push up challenge to mine pretty please :)