True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess I discovered old lady veins on my ankles and it's kinda bumming me out.

And then I feel shallow for even worrying about it. :/

I shoot videos of me playing tennis all the time. I love doing it because I can replay and see so many little things on the video that I don't notice I am doing when playing. However, on Sunday I was enjoying the sun and only had shorts on during practice. Needless to say, that was a sad thing to watch and I feel bad that I can't even focus on anything except how flabby my body looks, even though I was hitting really well.

I do the same for my bowling. I've never bowled shirtless though. I should try it.

Make it into a gif and share it, pleasekthx.

...Or just send the video for preview and critique.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    I don't think I would like to be filmed shirtless either.

You box shirtless though, I'm sure. Just let me know what time to show up at the gym.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess I want to lock myself in a room and stop all communication of every form sometimes. I just need that time to tell myself to hell with stupid people, and I AM worth it.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I discovered old lady veins on my ankles and it's kinda bumming me out.

I shoot videos of me playing tennis all the time. I love doing it because I can replay and see so many little things on the video that I don't notice I am doing when playing. However, on Sunday I was enjoying the sun and only had shorts on during practice. Needless to say, that was a sad thing to watch and I feel bad that I can't even focus on anything except how flabby my body looks, even though I was hitting really well.

I do the same for my bowling. I've never bowled shirtless though. I should try it.

I mean, beggars can't be choosers, right?
  • FeraFilia

I mean, beggars can't be choosers, right?

True enough. But they can make requests!
  • browneyedgirl749
    I confess it felt great to throw something back in my bosses face. That better be the last time he tries to tell me how to do my job.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    I confess this is a test run for shirtless bowling335ctqvnabfy.gif

But you have a shirt on
  • FeraFilia
    I confess this is a test run for shirtless bowling335ctqvnabfy.gif

*takes notes*

I confess my most recent bowling score was a whopping 77. I suck.
  • browneyedgirl749
    I confess I'm jealous that guys can probably get away with shirtless bowling, where chicks would get kicked out and possibly locked up.
  • FeraFilia
    I confess I'm jealous that guys can probably get away with shirtless bowling, where chicks would get kicked out and possibly locked up.

New business venture?
  • browneyedgirl749

New business venture?

Not a bad idea!! There would need to be lots of security, to keep those safe that don't want to be fondled. LOL
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

Well now, you won't know until you try, right?
  • FeraFilia

New business venture?

Not a bad idea!! There would need to be lots of security, to keep those safe that don't want to be fondled. LOL

Hey, there are nude beaches... why not topless bowling and arcade? There would have to be an arcade.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member

Far be it from me to discourage it, but remember you can't unsee it. In my case, it was NOT pretty.

• browneyedgirl749
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Wanna be my partner in this business plan?

New business venture?

Hey, there are nude beaches... why not topless bowling and arcade? There would have to be an arcade.

As long as there is skiball in the arcade, I'm all for it.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Wanna be my partner in this business plan?

New business venture?

As long as there is skiball in the arcade, I'm all for it.

Business partner?

Sure.

.... there just can't be a dress code, okay?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    I confess this is a test run for shirtless bowling.

You go boi!

bear-bowling-happy-dance-naked-shirtless-beard-gif-furry-hairy-chest-nips-pits-cap-hat.gif