Feelin' nice in February!

Options
Hi all, I just wanted to let everyone know I managed lose 10lbs in the month of January alone! I am so excited to see what February brings!! It is my 4 year anniversary on the 19th and Valentine's day! Two big days that I can set goals for! How did everyone else do!!

Replies

• scrappy11
    Options
    Hi all, I just wanted to let everyone know I managed lose 10lbs in the month of January alone! I am so excited to see what February brings!! It is my 4 year anniversary on the 19th and Valentine's day! Two big days that I can set goals for! How did everyone else do!!
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    DAMN! I wish I had a scale to tell y'all if I lost any weight, but since having my daughter(Dec 08) & being 279, last time I was weighed (Jan 16), I weighed 242. I have been stickin to this and am getting weighed again Feb 13..I hope I lost atleast 10 lbs! Congrats & Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great! Congratulations on your 10 pound loss! :smile:
    I myself haven't done well at all in the last few months. I guess what everyone says IS true! It IS hard to lose the last few pounds! :grumble:
    But anyway, you're doing awesome, keep it up! :smile:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great keep it up!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    wow, that is great, congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!