Q AND A 'Is it Ok to lose up to 40 lbs in one month?'

From my first post i got people saying that it is "UNHEALTHY" to lose weight up to 40 lbs some say its "Ridiculous" (Might go easy on me because this os my first time) and i wanted to ask to the people who already lose weight,im not starving myself, i have been drinking green tea or sometimes apple cider then i go to gym or if im already done with those things i have a routine of workouts that i do at home before even i started gym and i limit my food and calories, is it natural or unatural or maybe my metabolisim is... Weird? Help me out please.

Replies

• Mishtia
    Mishtia Posts: 13 Member
    WHY I WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT: summer here on asia is almost done and classes are starting soon and i realize i don't want my body anymore and classes are going to start 2nd week of june. Time is running out and i don't want to seat down all day doing nothing.
  • Mishtia
    How much calories should i eat?
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    edited May 2017
    Mishtia wrote: »

Plug in your information when you signed up for the site.
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    Also, to get near 40lbs lost, you'll have to chop off a limb in that time frame.

Haha
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member

What is your weight and height?
  • Mishtia
    160 cm and the goal 40 lbs is not exactly what i want, its my highest option to lose so sorry if i didnt really clear that up... And im preparing for something beside from the classes starting.. i can't say it here
  • Mishtia
    I should have started since the summer started i was really gonna do it but then my partner canceled everything and i was just so angry at her.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,956 Member
    it's basically impossible unless you're over 300-400lbs.
  • Mishtia
    Im just 149 and now im 146 i just got my hopes high so i asked you guys, your comments are really helpfu and i will take it easy. :)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Im just 149 and now im 146 i just got my hopes high so i asked you guys, your comments are really helpfu and i will take it easy. :)

at your current weight 1 to 1.5lbs max per week is MORE than enough. You're wont be over weight (by much) anyway at that weight, unless you're very small. The weight didn't go on overnight so just be realistic, take it off slowly and in a healthy way.
  • Mishtia
    Thanks for the opinions and answers! I got one more question, when do i have to eat a lot? After workout or before?
This discussion has been closed.