• 1MADGIRL
    1MADGIRL Posts: 838 Member
    yay you've got us all doing it :D
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Yay for pushups and all your successes!
  • 1MADGIRL
    You know what... we should start a thread dedicated to special monthly challenges. This one can be the push-up month and anyone can join. What do you think?
  • dajoloehr
    dajoloehr Posts: 447 Member
    @1MADGIRL yea! I thought about it, but I didn't want to be annoying lol
  • dajoloehr
    edited May 2017
    Okay, so yesterday didn't go great. I didn't do OMAD and I ate a lot of "low carb stuff" but I'm sure the calorie total was outrageous lol. (Yummy peanut butter) I also consumed a lot of salt, I can always tell because in the morning I'll have to pee really bad lol. So needless to say I jumped up 1.6lbs from yesterday morning, at least I know why. Today I'm sticking to my guns with OMAD, I haven't really done that properly in awhile, and with summer just around the corner I can't keep saying "tomorrow.... next week......next month". I was trying to find. Motivational thing to put on my cupboard and fridge to stop me from eating while bored and I found this. It really made me think so I thought I would share, simple but effective. c60z5u9rf65c.jpeg
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    I love that!!! At least once every other week I would say "I'm starting my diet on Monday" :p
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    dajoloehr wrote: »
    Okay, so yesterday didn't go great. I didn't do OMAD and I ate a lot of "low carb stuff" but I'm sure the calorie total was outrageous lol. (Yummy peanut butter) I also consumed a lot of salt, I can always tell because in the morning I'll have to pee really bad lol. So needless to say I jumped up 1.6lbs from yesterday morning, at least I know why. Today I'm sticking to my guns with OMAD, I haven't really done that properly in awhile, and with summer just around the corner I can't keep saying "tomorrow.... next week......next month". I was trying to find. Motivational thing to put on my cupboard and fridge to stop me from eating while bored and I found this. It really made me think so I thought I would share, simple but effective. c60z5u9rf65c.jpeg

I think this is so important to recognize in ourselves, and I believe it can help us grow. Great wisdom in that meme and you totally rock for getting back on track instead of throwing in the towel.

• dajoloehr
    I've been experimenting with avocado the last couple days. I tried a raspberry avocado smoothie, avocado in turkey meatloaf. today I mashed it with paprika, chili pepper flakes, salt and chili powder and tried it with my salmon burger, eggs and shrimp. I must say it tasted best with the eggs, but all of it was good :yum:
  • 1MADGIRL
    Awesome stuff :)
  • dajoloehr
    So a miracle has happened, and Im determined to not waste it. Im not sure if my scale was *kitten* with me( I even tested it with a 10lbs weight) but I was down 4.2lbs this morning!!! bringing me to the lowest I can remember being since after high school!! I will not celebrate, like I would normally when I have a great loss (shoving my face), I will celebrate by doing the same thing I did yesterday :grin: There is not enough smiley faces on here to properly express my happiness this morning. :smiley:
  • amflautist
    amflautist Posts: 941 Member
    Not a miracle, just your dedication!
    Oh, let me help with the smiley-faces celebration!@!@ :)B);):)B);)
  • Nevadaden
    Nevadaden Posts: 971 Member
    Fabulous, @dajoloehr!
  • Brendalea69
    Please tell me what *kitten* means...Congrats on the 4.2 pound loss :)
  • dajoloehr
    I swore so it replaced it with kitten
  • mikseyniha
    mikseyniha Posts: 442 Member
    Awesome! Congratulations :smiley:
  • Brendalea69
    I swore so it replaced it with kitten

:o:p
  • Brendalea69
    My son is in taekwondo and his push-ups need a little work (as do mine lol) so we're doing a beginners push-up challenge if anyone wants to follow along n2dlutqm6wvu.png

Day 2 done :)
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Congratulations on the loss!! That's so awesome, loving your smart celebration as well. :-)