Lunch today - work

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Delivery pizza. Work orders for us once a week. I skip breakfast so I can have two pieces of pepperoni.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Hache steak, cottage cheese, hard boiled egg, carrot, spinach and lettuce - all chopped and mixed.
    Followed by yoghurt and an apple.

and had my Cheesestring as a snack today rather than part of lunch :)
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    large salad with vegetables, chick peas, and an egg
  • kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Leftover homemade sweet and sour chicken with riced cauliflower and carrots.
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    I work from home, so an omelette with eggs/whites, spinach, tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms and leftover fajita chicken/steak. The quality of my diet has improved significantly since I started working form home.
  • kmsoucy457
    kmsoucy457 Posts: 237 Member
    leftover tofu, broccolini & spinach stir fry with hoisin sauce
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/summer-pasta-salad-with-baby-greens/

I prepped it for the week on Monday evening and am on day 3 of eating it. I'm boring and eat the same thing all week! :smiley:
  • kathakraz
    kathakraz Posts: 65 Member
    Broccoli mac & cheese and some chicken breast to mix in.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I'm going to have roasted potatoes with pickled garlic and some faux nacho cheese sauce along with some almonds.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Well, it was going to be tuna salad and a HB egg, but I'm feeling a little queasy so saltines and a banana it is!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Honey Dijon chicken breast, roasted potatoes & spinach!
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    Two of M&S's little feta and herb pastries, three falafels, and a pile of rocket with a little dressing.

...followed by a choccie biccie because I've just increased my calories to near-maintenance and apparently have no idea how to make my actual meals fit that :)
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Cottage cheese with tomatoes. I alternate between that and greek yogurt with some kind of fruit.
  • kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    I had one of those John West light lunch pots... mmmmmmm, the Italian tuna salad one is delicious :D
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Chicken-apple-curry salad in a tumaro's wrap with a huge spinach/veggie salad.
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    I meal-prepped a DELICIOUS Jamaican chicken chili on Sunday (with fried plantains). But now I'm on day 4 of eating it, and I'm starting to hate it. Lol.
  • beatlesfan31
    beatlesfan31 Posts: 66 Member
    Made a big pot of broccoli/potato/cauliflower/quinoa/flax seed/cheese (light on the cheese) soup on Sunday and am eating that. It was wonderful the first few days but am kind of sick of it now.
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Made plans with a co-worker to check out the food carts by our work. I ended up with 2 beef hot dogs and a bag of Goldfish- which I haven't had in a while and taste super salty to me. I worked out this morning and only had coffee for breakfast, so I am still on track for dinner :)
  • vivalajulie
    vivalajulie Posts: 1 Member
    Chicken and sweet potatoes and salad!
  • krazy1sbk
    krazy1sbk Posts: 128 Member
    Grilled chicken and baby tomatoes - I prefer snacks!