My not so positive side effects of massive weight loss.

Replies

• Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Troll.
  • leejoyce31
    leejoyce31 Posts: 794 Member
    I agree regarding troll. I especially don't believe the part about bringing in so much business the firm can't handle the influx. Sounds like a load of stuff to me.
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    edited May 2017
    Absolutely 100% agree with folks saying this is a troll post. So hard to bite my lip, but if I post what I think, I'm the one who gets reprimanded.
  • tabletop_joe
    tabletop_joe Posts: 455 Member
    Good luck. I mean that.
  • JoJosAnatomymfp
    JoJosAnatomymfp Posts: 178 Member
    The community policy forbids me from giving my honest reply to this.

^^^^this also
  • ConnieT1030
    ConnieT1030 Posts: 894 Member
    Someone (several someones, its a massive thread) in the community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10087100/what-nobody-tells-you-about-losing-weight#latest thread pointed out that losing weight will NOT solve all your problems. It may just reveal more.

Losing weight is a physical change in our bodies.
    Your own psychological and personality issues that may be a response to change are a totally different thing that everyone has to deal with sooner or later, because the only thing that never changes, is change.

Most people choose to face the new challenges or problems rather than the ones they were facing due to being overweight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!